Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks Saha. I still do like DBZ, but yet i'm broke. :( I'll cheat my way to money. I won't steal, but I will save up my money from left over lunch money. :thumbup: Well now what? I can't really watch modern day anime because it's on at like midnight! So yeah. DBZ HERE I COME! In about 2 or 3 months. *Sigh.*

Posted

You know there are anime sources that let you watch anime for free?

Like http://animefuel.com/ ?

Why don't you try that.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Thanks dude. :) I have to go to bed soon, and band tomarrow... I'll start Tuesday.

Posted (edited)

Alright YLA! =D

Speakin' of DBZ, I gotta get to work on editing my Burst Limit music vid. :embarrassed:

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

While you silly geese are dabbling in anime, I'm getting my fill of Asian dramas. :D I have a list of all the dramas I'm aiming to finish before the end of the school year. Most likely, though, I'm just going to keep adding to it. xp

Japanese

Absolute Boyfriend*

Akihabara@DEEP*

Bambino!

Detective Conan Drama Special 1

Gokusen

Hachimitsu no Clover*

Hana Yori Dango* - 09.28.08

Hana Yori Dango 2*

Hana Kimi* -10.06.08

Hotaru no Hikari*

Kanojo to no Tadashii Asokibata

Kurosagi

Nobuta wo Produce*

One Pound Gospel*

Proposal Daisakusen*

Stand Up!

1 Litre of Tears*

Korean

Coffee Prince*

Hotelier

My Lovely Sam Soon - 01.11.08

My Sassy Girl* - 01.09.08

Seducing Mr. Perfect* - 01.08.08

Winter Sonata

Witch Yoo Hee

Taiwanese

Corner With Love

Devil Beside You*

It Started With a Kiss*

KO One

Smiling Pasta*

Why Why Love

*Denotes must-watch

Posted

Baccano!

I am only on episode 3, but it seems really good :D

So... What happens in the first episode? What's the basic plot? I'll just check Wikipedia. I might watch it if it sounds good. I'm still planning on watching Death Note. I'll probably never get round to it though. I should though. I've just got too much posting to do. I just want to get to 1,000 posts and I'll be happy.

Posted

If anyone here has seen the anime Clannad (one amazing anime. Comedy/romantic genre), Season 2 is apparently being shown on Eclipse Subbing (I still need to find it.) There should be about 2 or 3 episodes of Season 2 out by now.

Aaand now I feel like watching the Clannad movie. xD ^_^

Posted

I couldn't watch that. Only fantasy. But... I might like it... Maybe. i mean, I liked Only Yesterday and Whisper if the Heart. Which could be similar.

Posted

... I'm over anime again. :huh::huhwhat: I don't know how. I just stoped playing DBZ Buddikai for like 2 weeks, and I got over it. I can't believe how easy that was... I just just don't get how it goes away that fast... I mean I play it for 3 days, I like it again. I stop playing it for 2 weeks, and the feel for it's gone.

Posted

Yeah. I remember I sat watching cartoons for ages. I haven't watched a Cartoon (American) in years. I just stopped. The only Cartoons I watch are anime films, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Futurama, South Park and maybe American Dad. But that's it...

Posted

Finished the anime "Baccano!" at approximately 12:00 AM yesterday. It was complete awesomeness!! I thought the story was very well done as well. You had to watch it from the beginning to understand it. I guess I like those kinds of stories nowadays. Anyways, It wasn't your usual Anime. It had events that tied themselves together, rather than just watching a person's life. And it was a story told from one person to another, so it wasn't watching things happen when they did. And, it is about three things. 1930's, Gansters, and Immortals. But, it was extremely bloody. Because of it's homocidal maniac character, Ladd Russo. But, my favorite character was.....

Baccano15_6.jpg

Jacuzzi Splot :D

Posted

He should have that burn/ birthmark/ Scar, whatever anime likes to call markings these days, checked out.

Sounds good. But I've given up trying to get round to watching it and Death Note. I never will. Unless I'm flicking through the channels and it comes on. It'd be convenient, but I doubt it...

Posted

He should have that burn/ birthmark/ Scar, whatever anime likes to call markings these days, checked out.

It is funny, but that is a tattoo :embarrassed: (He got it for his girlfriend when she got burned, and he did not want her to feel outcasted)

While you silly geese are dabbling in anime, I'm getting my fill of Asian dramas.

I just randomly remembered something. I really liked this South Korean drama. It took place in Soule, and it was called "Pure in Heart". It was really good, too ^_^ The funny thing is, I watched it on my cable. It was subbed in English also.

Posted

It is funny, but that is a tattoo :embarrassed: (He got it for his girlfriend when she got burned, and he did not want her to feel outcasted)

A tattoo? Well, I probably wouldn't have guessed that. I mean, who other than anime people get a tattoo that stupid slapped across their face? It would hurt like hell to have it made.

And what's the newest anime you're watching about?

Posted

And what's the newest anime you're watching about?

Oh, Fooly Cooly?

It is about a boy named Naota Nandaba. He is in 6th grade, and is obsessed with acting like an adult. His older brother went to the U.S to play professional baseball, leaving his truant girlfriend Mamimi Samejima behind for Naota to deal with her. Then, he meets a Humaniod-Alien Girl named Haruko Haruhara. And that is where the Anime officially starts. She hits Naota's head with her guitar during a Vespa scooter accident , and weird stuff begins to happen to his mind. And the crazy adventures of Fooly Cooly begin!

I am only only episode 3, so if you want to find out more...

Fooly Cooly Info