Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

Woah! Sweet Ryuk costume! (Bathy's post)

Posted

Concerning cosplay, there's a little unwritten rule. Only Asians should be allowed to cosplay anime and video game characters. Those who aren't should stick to American comic characters.

Posted

Yeah. If well... People other than Asians do it, they would automatically be labeled as fags. Whereas, if an Asian does it, it's "Hey! Nice costume!" instead. I'm nover going to dress up like that. Not over the top like that anyway. If I'm ever going to dress up, it'll be a very subtle reference, like when I wore a white shirt and crouched all day for a costume day at school.

Posted (edited)

I thoght its a nice costume Bathy.

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

The Ryuk costume you mean? Yeah, it's good, but seriously? What kind of self respecting person would do that? He's in a public place. Surely there's some kind of rule against wearing those things?

Posted

The Ryuk costume you mean? Yeah, it's good, but seriously? What kind of self respecting person would do that? He's in a public place. Surely there's some kind of rule against wearing those things?

Some people like doing that kind of stuff they get a kick out of it.

Posted

Pretty weird kind of person if you ask me. I certainly wouldn't get a kick out of it. Not the kind of kick you're talking about anyway...

Posted

A lot of people do it at cons. Many cons even have cosplay contests, it's a whole lot funner than you think. Look up some cosplay videos on youtube.

Concerning cosplay, there's a little unwritten rule. Only Asians should be allowed to cosplay anime and video game characters. Those who aren't should stick to American comic characters.

Well to bad we're already doing it and you can't stop us. People in England can do it quit well actually. JEN AND KELLY YOU ROCK!

Hey Bathy how far are you in FMA?

Posted (edited)

I don't watch anime the whole time like most people here. I'm on the third episode of Full Metal Alchemist and the eighth episode of Wolf's Rain. They're both good, but I just haven't been able to find the time to watch them.

Edit: Sorry, I misread your post. :P

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Noooooo! You're probably not ready for the RR or MSA question! I want to side you... Ah well Flame Sage! Rangers or Mini-Skirts?

Edited by Umbreon (see edit history)

Posted

I'm guessing that the RR thing is something to do with the new picture in your signature?

Posted (edited)

Yeah. You'll learn once you're farther in the series. Every FMA fan has to answer the question at one point in their fandom.

Edited by Umbreon (see edit history)

Posted

Is FMA the kind of anime that never seems to end like Pokemon, or is it like Death Note and Wolf's Rain?

Posted

FMA's finished. Done, over. There are some OVAs but the movie basically makes it impossible to continue. But FMA is over... 52-54 episodes can't remember. I think it's 52...

Posted

Well to bad we're already doing it and you can't stop us.

Doesn't mean it won't suck.