Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

Death Note opening music and closing music for both bits of the series.

Posted

Also, Saria, there is another reason why I don't watch E7. It's not on anymore. They don't show it. They only show 2 animes, and that's Inuyasha, and Naruto.

Posted

Death Note opening music and closing music for both bits of the series.

AH DUH. I forgot about Maximum the Hormone. Yes! His songs for Death Note are AWESOME ^_^

And, I am going to give some info about two Anime movies I am looking forward to!!

Eureka Seven: Psalms of Planets-Pocket Full of Rainbows

The April issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Newtype magazine has officially announced that an Eureka Seven movie has been approved for production by Studio Bones. Kenichi Yoshida (Overman King Gainer), and special effects director Yasushi Muraki (Ah! My Goddess: The Movie, The Skull Man) will reportedly return to animate the new movie with new mecha and character design. And reportedly a new form of story telling for the plot/story of the Eureka 7 movie. Although the creators are promising a new Eureka Seven story it will still feature Renton and Eureka from the original tv series. Seems like it will be a brand new story featuring the characters and concepts from the series. Not really retelling, or a sequel, but rather a re imagining. The prospect of LFO combat animation with a movie budget is going to be made of epic and win. I think it is going to be like the Escaflowne movie, where they rework the premise and characters into a different version of the story.

(Found Here: http://larcho.wordpress.com/2008/04/18/eur...ovie-announced/)

(And here is that part of the Newtype magazine with the announcement: http://alafista.com/wordpress/wp-content/u.../april08/64.jpg)

Last week the official Eureka Seven website updated with not only a release date (some time during Golden Week 2009) but also an official title. Prepare yourselves for Psalms of Planets Eureka Seven: Pocket Full of Rainbows. Just the knowledge that this movie is indeed being made and that it hasn't been inexplicably canned brings me great joy. The title also tells me to play this game and just pretend the little girl is Eureka, or rather Eureka's tiny alternate movie version.

The movie is described as "One More Love Story." Also remember that the Eureka Seven PS2 games were described as "Another Boy Meets Girl," so if you haven't caught on yet love is an important theme in Eureka Seven.

As for the information at Comic Market, the website says that on Sunday December 28, 2008 they'll be selling special "Bare Tickets" (I have no what this means) to the first 2000 people to get to their booth. This will allow them to see an advance screening of Pocket Full of Rainbows.

Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008

Location: Anime Booth (Tokyo Big Sight West Building, 4th Floor Industry Booth No.255)

(Found Here: http://ogiuemaniax.wordpress.com/category/...ll-of-rainbows/)

eureka7movie.jpg

Based on the above image I assume that Pocket Full of Rainbows will be about Eureka's ascent to the throne of Kei.

(I have also seen it's Eureka as a child)

There is also another article for this movie. But, it's pretty big! Here it is --> http://www.tv.com/eureka-seven/the-eureka-...54401/msgs.html

And, this movie will be shown in Japan during "Golden Week" (A Japanese holiday during late April and early May). The movie does look promising! Even though it seems the characters and story are going to get some changes. But! I will have to watch it when it comes here unto the Internet :D

Keroro Gunso Super Movie 4: Gekishin Dragon Warriors de arimasu!

Heck....Yes o_o

Dragons+Keroro?! Awesome.

And, it seems as though when Sunrise Studios came out with the 3rd Keroro movie, they immediately started on #4. There is already a full trailer on the Internet!

(Subbed by three members of the Keroro Platoon HQ)

So, it seems as though the Keroro Platoon (They are in their planet's military) transform into Dragons somehow. Their have been theories here and their across the Internet. It's beleived it's to do with that girl named "Shion" and the mysterious book she has. Because, in the preview, you see Tamama in almost a trance/spell walking towards her in the woods. And, then you see Tamama is a Dragon. Soo...the Keroro Platoon transform in Dragons to fight him so? But...what is up with the Dragon tail above the world? And Dororo being in the SAVANA with a lion? And having to travel to France? And Kururu being in Australia? So many questions, so much awesomness to be had with this movie! I know it's going to be great! Fortunately for Keroro fans like myself, they get better as they go. The Dragons look awesome, too. Here they are as dragons:

news_cinema6002.jpg

And, what's EVEN better than this? The GARURU PLATOON comes back in this movie's special!! ^^ (Every Keroro movie has a special)

The Garuru platoon has not been in the Anime for a little more than 100 episodes TT_TT

This movie plays in Japan March 7, 2009!

So yes. I have two more links for you guys, too ;)

-Official Eureka Seven movie site

-Official Keroro Gunso movie site

And, I don't want to hear that it's in Japanese. Be grateful, please >:u

And, yes, Y. Link Addict. I am very sad Toonami left Cartoon Network. And...AdultSwim is being a butt-munch with Anime :(

Posted

I looked up Strait Jacket, but I couldn't find somewhere to watch it. I looked it up though and it doesn't have great ratings... Yeah...

Posted (edited)

I looked up Strait Jacket, but I couldn't find somewhere to watch it. I looked it up though and it doesn't have great ratings... Yeah...

Really? Agh. D: Oh well, I still stand by my other recommendations for you. =)

Because I'm a member of the Eureka SeveN forum which Matt12205 is admin of, I heard about all of the info they have on the E7 movie. :D Did you see the E7 movie poster I posted in my post on the previous page here, Cindy? Gah, it looks awesome. XD (Sorry its a little low res., though.) The picture of the poster was taken by a member from the E7 forum when they went to go see the movie in Japan for the pre-screening (so incredibly lucky!!) They gave it a 9.6/10. I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT! 8D

May 2009. So close, yet so far.

Sorta. XD

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

DUDE! That's extremely lucky! D:!

And, yes. The poster looks AWESOME. I'm exited for BOTH movies very much now 8D *squee*

Posted

this song is awesome i can't get it out of my head i put it on my ipod

Posted

Have you ever heard of a anime called Jungle de iku.

So weird thats is cool.

Posted

Hey you guys!!! I just watched the first season of naturo!! it's sooooooooo good and like! Sasuke is really cool but she can be annoying at times! I like how they have all those cool moves and effects! makes it seem so much more interesting to watch!.

Posted (edited)

I'm back to being Uber Karin obsessed... I wanna read the manga but I don't wanna reread what I saw in the anime... I'm trying to deiced whether it will be different enough, or if I should find out where I should start...

Edited by Umbreon (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, I don't like it much either.

And WTF is wrong with English dubs? "The killed my Konata." Good for you. They didn't for me. "How come in the Bleach English Dub the words don't match their mouths?" Who cares? I haven't heard any comments for Kanon, though. And the Haruhi Suzumiya dubs were good. And Elfen Lied.... Even if you didn't like the english dub, for me, I was so kick - @$$ I wouldn't care.

Those were about the only ones I've watched recently.

In other news, the Haruhi Suzumiya manga's finally in English, so I'm pretty happy.

And yes, I am part of Haruhiism. And yet I'm also a Christian.

Posted

I watch these Anime Shows and Movies

Elfen Lied

Death Note

Boogie Pop Phantom

Chobits

That's about it too busy to watch TV nowadays.

Posted

Death Note is the best anime around though. It's the only one I'll actually spend time watching. I stayed up for hours watching Death Note non-stop. I've never been able to do that with Wolf's Rain and I don't think I'll ever be able to. Nor FMA...

Posted

Detah note

Posted

ou need to try Karin. I think it's better that Death Note, and I really like Death Note....