General Controversy over Cel-Shaded Games/The Wind Waker Debate/Discussion

178 posts in this topic

Posted

"People that claim to know everything, annoies us who do know everything." Or something like that.

It's impossible to know everything, therefore anyone who uses that quote is a hypocrite.

In any case, YLA, you still have crappy statements.

Sahaqiel

Posted

It's impossible to know everything, therefore anyone who uses that quote is a hypocrite.

In any case, YLA, you still have crappy statements.

Sahaqiel

:disagree:

What's a hypocrite?

Posted (edited)

What?

This thread.

ddddddddsnkldjsnfldknflkdnlkdnkln dddddddddddddd kkdkkldkmdmflksdmfkl

dmklfdmklkmldfmlkfmkl

df

Why would you put a disagree emote and then ask what a hypocrite is?

Just leave.

You've been beaten numerous times.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

YLA, you're an idiot. I dislike cel-shading, but I don't go around saying bad stuff about it. Also, lol, I was right on the dot when I called you an idiot. I don't mean to be mean or anything, but yeah, you're making me lol. >_>

Posted

What?

This thread.

ddddddddsnkldjsnfldknflkdnlkdnkln dddddddddddddd kkdkkldkmdmflksdmfkl

dmklfdmklkmldfmlkfmkl

df

Why would you put a disagree emote and then ask what a hypocrite is?

Just leave.

You've been beaten numerous times.

I mean I disagree. I don't have crappy statements. Then I just thought what's a hypocrite. I REFUSE TO BE BEATEN! I will fight as long as I have to.

Posted (edited)

The fighting is over.

You already lost.

A hypocrite is someone who makes fun of someone or anything like that for something they do when they do it themselves.

Like how I watch anime and I make fun of Sahaqiel for being a weeaboo. I'm a hypocrite for this, but not really, I just do it to get him angry and it works.

By the way, your statements suck, you spelled annoys wrong. If you're going to want even have a chance at winning, spell everything correctly.

Posted (edited)

The fighting is over.

You already lost.

A hypocrite is someone who makes fun of someone or anything like that for something they do when they do it themselves.

Like how I watch anime and I make fun of Sahaqiel for being a weeaboo. I'm a hypocrite for this, but not really, I just do it to get him angry and it works.

By the way, your statements suck, you spelled annoys wrong. If you're going to want even have a chance at winning, spell everything correctly.

No. The fight has just begun.

That helps. Kinda. Wait, I'm not a hypocrite!

Pish posh, there is nothing wrong with my statements. Hello spelling disorder. I can't spell.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

Stop using stupid quotes that have been overused.

This has no relation to my last statement. The quote you put on here is hypocritical.

By the way, GO HURRICANE IKE. WE LIKE IKE. YEAAAAAAAAAH, I'M SO COOL.

Posted

Uh what? Hurricane Ike has nothing to do with WW/cel-shading/toon style.

Posted

Uh what? Hurricane Ike has nothing to do with WW/cel-shading/toon style.

A hypocrite is someone who says that something is wrong, yet they do it themselves.

"Practice what you preach"

You said that know-it-alls annoy people who do know it all, but that's impossible, so the quote is null and only points out your own idiocy.

Dyslexia is the only "spelling disorder", and you said you don't have it.

*Glomps Muffin and tickles him with his neko-ears* ^_^

Baka...

Your statements DO suck, by the way, YLA.

My favorite statement,

No it's not. No it doesn't.

It does make since, and were not talking about hotdogs.

Exactly.

I should be winning. These are good arguments.

Wtf, seriously.

Do you see what you type?

Do you think when you speak?

You fight the most one-sided and weakest battles I have ever seen in the history of man, followed closely by Doubleagent and severely religious people.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

Sahaqiel, severely religious people have much better arguments than Young Link Addict.

Also, what?

Also, that's not very nice to the religious people on Hyrule.net, Sahaqiel. :

Posted

That's why I put them at the end of the list.

I'm referring to the existence of God, by the way. I mean, I believe in a God, but I see no possible proof for one.

Even my own arguments for God's existence suck.

To me, at least.

Anyways, back on topic,

I'm pretty sure YLA would have loved the game completely and utterly with no question if it had TP graphics.

It has nothing to do with gameplay.

Sahaqiel

Posted

KJHnhbjksadfjlsakndfjdf

Seriously

People

You may not agree with many, if not all, of Y. Link Addict's statements/arguments, and have a dislike of how he goes about explaining things, but don't go and bash him continuously and call him an idiot and such. These things do little- if someone won't listen to reason, do you really think they'll listen to "You're an idiot"?

Insulting someone in the midst of a clash of disagreeing views is called arguing. Arguing is for children. Don't argue. Debate. Tell your point, go about explaining it, conclude, and if you've done a good enough job, people will listen. If they don't listen, this is their problem.

Also,

You fight the most one-sided and weakest battles I have ever seen in the history of man, followed closely by Doubleagent and severely religious people.

I find this to be card-stacked, conditional, stereotypical, and a gross generalization. Stop being so narrow-minded, Sahaqiel.

YOUR ELITE-O-METER WILL GOT BIG REDUCE.

Posted

I do debate. I did that for a very long time.

A very long time.

But I gave up in the Same-Sex Marriage thread, and repeatedly told YLA so.

I've put forth a huge amount of wasted life/time just trying to get him to focus on the forest, not the trees.

I hate myself when I insult people, which is why I rarely do it. Seriously, I haven't insulted anyone besides YLA or Muffin in the longest. I'm a firm believer in the "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" policy.

However, there are limits. This is a lost cause. Why do I fight for it? I'm not exactly sure. I can't take his narrow mindedness. He has insulted WW and toon style games on numerous occasions, for reasons that don't make any sense, and only show that he's immature and narrow minded.

Also, you have called Muffin and I idiots before. I think it was over a spelling error.

I find this to be card-stacked, conditional, stereotypical, and a gross generalization. Stop being so narrow-minded, Sahaqiel.

No, I'm talking about the ones who just say God exists because God exists.

There are people with great arguments out there. I've seen them.

There are radioactive halos in the Earth somewhere. The element's half-life is incredibly short, yet they're sustained for incredible amounts of time.

That in itself made me step back and look at the big picture.

However, YLA has failed to do that as of now.

This is why we bash him.

Sahaqiel

Posted

If you ask me, this argument could go on forever without stopping. Let's just say that everyone has a right to their own opinion and leave it at that without insulting each other.

I will now change the subject

What is it that defines a game as "Cel-Shaded? I understand that it's a style of graphics but what makes something Cel-Shaded?