General Controversy over Cel-Shaded Games/The Wind Waker Debate/Discussion

178 posts in this topic

Posted

"Same here. I'm don't i'm that young anymore."

What??

"He's ten. He was traped in the temple of time for 7 years, and that makes him 17."

So he's not young Link, if you're calling Adult Link Young Link.

"... Who? Oh wait that thing. Right. Anyway the gameplay still sucks."

Zero explanation.

"Well Japenese also likes Hello Kitty when they're old. They crazy."

Stereotyping and assuming. Besides, if you think the Japanese Gaming Magazine is crazy, you're saying they're crazy for making OoT 10/10. You just said OoT sucks. Good job.

"Well I only have OoT for GC so it's about the same, but it's still differnt from the N64 version."

What does this have to do with anything??

"Yada yada yada. That's not the only things I say."

This statement goes along with "You never explain anything".

"Not really."

It's so effing hard to tell what you're responding to.

"I am."

Seriously, what are you talking about? It was apparently in between my list and "This is why I argue with YLA." There's nothing in that statement that makes sense.

"You know this all started when I stated that I hate Wind Waker. Your the one arguing about it, but I'm just fighting back because I hate to lose. That's the reason I beat WW."

??

You're an idiot.

I also believe that you probably have dyslexia, but not in the traditional way where the person suffering from it is actually logical and intelligent to at least an average level.

Sahaqiel

... you said that "'young' is anything up to at least 30" I said that i'm 15, and I don't think that I'm young anymore.

No I was talking about Link in general.

Ok. I don't like the gameplay. I have no clue what that means, but I think it's how the game is played by, and the controls. They were had, and it sucked.

Meh I don't care if I said OoT sucks. MM is my fav game anyway so I don't care.

I was talking about gameplay.

You stated that I just post those arguments, but I don't care if you say that because it's not true.

You said "See? My argument is great." and I said not really.

Again you said "Don't even try to deny it." I was.

I don't. In fifth they thought I did. They wanted to put me in "spetial classes." I never showed my mom the papers, but I know I don't.

Posted

"See? My argument is great." was part of your statements you say in a traditional YLA statement. And yes, logically, my argument was far superior to yours.

You are only biased against the style because you're narrow minded.

Your mind's view is at like, a 1 degree angle at the moment.

This is basically your mind's view.

Gameplay Plot Graphics Depth Fun

^

||

YLA's mind view

Get your head, that thing on your shoulders, and take it out of your arse.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Ok. I don't like the gameplay. I have no clue what that means, but I think it's how the game is played by, and the controls. They were had, and it sucked.

The Wind Waker has the exact same gameplay mechanics as Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

I don't. In fifth they thought I did. They wanted to put me in "spetial classes." I never showed my mom the papers, but I know I don't.

The fact that you can't spell "special" right, screams that you really do need them.

Posted

"See? My argument is great." was part of your statements you say in a traditional YLA statement. And yes, logically, my argument was far superior to yours.

You are only biased against the style because you're narrow minded.

You mind's view is at like, a 1 degree angle at the moment.

This is basically your mind's view.

Gameplay Plot Graphics Depth Fun

^

||

YLA's mind view

Get your head, that thing on your shoulders, and take it out of your arse.

Sahaqiel

WHAT? That was a cheep shot.

Not really. I hate the style because cel-shading gives me headaches. It's too bright. Your wrong. The whole game is cel-shaded.

^

l l ?

Again what?

Posted

Your mind view is narrow. You are narrow minded. Or close minded. Or ignorant.

Or an idiot.

They don't give you headaches because of the light patterns, it's just because you hate the game for no reason.

Okami is brighter, and almost everything in that game is cel-shaded, as opposed to WW, where only the characters and water are completely cel-shaded.

This isn't a cheap shot.

You need to pull your head out of your arse.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Your mind view is narrow. You are narrow minded. Or close minded. Or ignorant.

Or an idiot.

They don't give you headaches because of the light patterns, it's just because you hate the game for no reason.

Okami is brighter, and almost everything in that game is cel-shaded, as opposed to WW, where only the characters and water are completely cel-shaded.

This isn't a cheap shot.

You need to pull your head out of your arse.

Sahaqiel

... I don't get it.

No it does give me headaches. My friend knows it. Everything in WW is cel-shaded, and I know it is.

That still doesn't make much sence. You can't get your head in your butt in the first place.

Posted

I hate the style because cel-shading gives me headaches. It's too bright. Your wrong. The whole game is cel-shaded.

phoenix-objecting.gifObjectionAnim.gif

I have proof that contradicts the witness' testimony, Your Honor! The witness stated that he hates the cel-shading "because cel-shading gives me headaches". If you look at the evidence submitted, you'd see that this is a fatal contradiction. The witness played Okami, a game that utilizes cel-shading much, much more than The Wind Waker... and said himself that he had no headaches.

phoenix-deskslam.gif

How is it that he got no headache from a completely cel-shaded game, when The Wind Waker doesn't utilize to the full extent as Okami!?

Posted

No it does give me headaches. My friend knows it. Everything in WW is cel-shaded, and I know it is.

After all this time, you don't know what cel-shading is.

20070902facepalm1np8.jpg

Posted

OBJECTION!!!

(I've always wanted to say that)

Posted

ObjectionAnim.gif

I have proof that contradicts the witness' testimony, Your Honor! The witness stated that he hates the cel-shading "because cel-shading gives me headaches". If you look at the evidence submitted, you'd see that this is a fatal contradiction. The witness played Okami, a game that utilizes cel-shading much, much more than The Wind Waker... and said himself that he had no headaches.

-desk slam-

How is it that he got no headache from a completely cel-shaded game, when The Wind Waker doesn't utilize to the full extent as Okami!?

... Wow now we're in a court room? Wind Waker was fully cel-shaded. Besides I stated in the topic I only played it for 5 minuets. It takes longer to develop a headache. Jesus.

Ironic thing is I don't believe in God. Ha ha.

Posted

That still doesn't make much sence. You can't get your head in your butt in the first place.

Are you shure about that? I've done it before! I'm guessing you said that because you didn't know it was possible! :fear:

Posted

Wait a sec... too bright and it gives you headaches? You DO realize TVs have settings where you can turn down the brightness of your TV if it's too bright for you, right? The way the game is done artistically shouldn't cause your head to hurt. If anything, you have a lighting problem. I'm sure Saha will point out that you've got some other kind of problem, I'm sure... but right now, turn down your lighting... if that don't work, well...

Posted

Are you shure about that? I've done it before! I'm guessing you said that because you didn't know it was possible! :fear:

There are people flexible enough.

Also, gosh damnit, why do you people type so much.

Posted

Wise men speak because they have something to say.

Fools speak because they have to say something.

Your the one arguing about it, but I'm just fighting back because I hate to lose.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Wise men speak because they have something to say.

Fools speak because they have to say something.

Sahaqiel

Yup. I hate people who say things because they just want to say things. Link this quote.

"People that claim to know everything, annoies us who do know everything." Or something like that.