The Legend of Zelda: The Dark Race

721 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Charaters created by Myself:

Ayame: Last Twili in Hyrule, possesor of the Triforce of Power

Adn: My self-avatar in the land of Hyrule, in the form of a wolf.

NewCharacter: This person is whom I'm introducing now.

Adn had felt it, her other creation had awoken. The path he would choose she did not know, but she was sure that he would come soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep in the Faron Woods a human boy could be seen lying in the grass. He was only twelve years old but he knew many things about the world already. His name was Asam, a Hylian, created by Adn. Asam had felt a strange feeling that he should be somewhere but he didn't know where. He had followed it here and now it was in the direction of Hyrule Castle, a place he had been forbidden to travel to. Asam picked up his reasonably light rucksack, extinguished the fire he had made and began the journey to Hyrule Castle.

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted

Nia sat in Faron woods. He had gained so much more power. His crystal now glowed a permanent red and Nia couldn't sleep. He didn't need to sleep. But the feeling that he required more and more power wouldn't leave him. He craved it. Nia saw a flicker of flame and it died away. It must have been there the whole time. Nia heard footsteps. He peered through the trees and saw the silhouette of a boy. He held a sword. So... He was young and a swordsman. He was managing to survive in these woods, so he was bound to be strong. His soul would be a worthy meal.

Nia stood up stealthily and followed behind Asam.

Posted

Asam was only seven hours from Hyrule Castle when he heard footsteps behind him. He whirled around his sword flying to his hand to face, a wolf with a crystal around it's neck glowing red. "W-Who are you?" Asam asked, then he remembered that wolves don't talk. "Does it matter?" the wolf replied with a snarl. Asam was taken aback "You can talk?" The wolf gave a bark like laugh. "Well, yes. My name is Nia. I'm going to take your soul." With those words Nia leaped towards the boy.

Adn was worried, Asam had been attacked. She felt rather weak and tired 'What happens if Asam dies?' She thought desperately. She needed to focus, soon the true battle would begain.

Posted

is there still sign ups? :embarrassed:. . . . .

if there is this is mine

Name:maekeru

Race:hylain/Sheikah

Weapons:light weight steel sheild,12in sword,stealth black throwing knifes,crossbow,highly explosive 2in bombs,boots with weight steel inside bottom of them

History:most is unknown he resides deep in the lost woods

Good or Evil: good

Posted

Cyrus had helped Hibernius make several potions when he returned to his, still being constructed, tower. When he got there, he saw that the entire ordan alliance was gone,

he was about to shout about it when he remembered something he learned from the Temple for Creation "Red...." he said thinking about Crimson, as it is a shade of red.

------------------------------------------------------------

Connor was helping push when he realized something, Cyrus might be alerting the encampment of the missing army, then he thought about the world he as in...... "Telecus Rinu"

He said under his breath, thinking about Cyrus..... then he heard something inside his head "Red brought the entire army off to some place.... probobly to find that bastista of his...."

it was Cyrus' thought "hello? Cyrus" Connor thought inside his head "wha? who's there?" Connor heard Cyrus think "its me, Connor... i has established mental contact with you" Connor thought hard "oh... ok.... wait..... i never knew you knew magic" Cyrus thought "i didnt.... but i thought about some old spells i studied once.... a mental contact spell......

an anti-gravity spell..... and a electricity spell...." Connor thought, then something cut Cyrus off rigth before he spoke "ahh..... 3 different spells? and i know all of them now.....

thank you for making your own defeat come faster..... now i must leave" and the voice was gone, but Connor had rocognized it.... Darklink.

------------------------------------------------------------

Inanimate...... the crazed Avatar.... wandering the ordan woods....... he loved living where he did...... fruit....meat.....a personal training area (the first TP temple).....

it was all peaceful until ordan village was burned..... it started a forest fire and burned quite alot of the forest..... Inanimate took quite a while to use his magic to restore

all the burned trees. Inanimate was a man, his age unknown but he seemed to be about 16 or 17.

Inanimate was walking though the woods when he realized a boy..... and a stalker.....he thought it would be wierd if the stalker had a stalker while he was stalking, so he decided

to follow. About after 10 minutes, Inanimate realized the stalker to be a wolf.... and the boy about 12 or 13. After about 10 more minutes, the wolf revealed himself to the boy.....

Inanimate hiding in the nearby bushs. The wolf with a crystal around it's neck glowing red, the boy asked "W-Who are you?" "Does it matter?" the wolf replied with a snarl, "You can talk?" the boy said confused, The wolf gave a bark like laugh. "Well, yes. My name is Nia. I'm going to take your soul." With those words Nia leaped towards the boy.

Inanimate enjoyed watching the struggle of the boy as he fought for his life, then..... Inanimate saw his face.....then he got a serious look and jumped out of the bushs, "INFERNUS"

Inanimate shouted loudly, then a large ball of fire shot at the Nia. Nia flew and hit a tree after being striked by the ball of fire, most of his fur was charred black, "WHO ARE YOU!"

Nia snarled, but Inanimate didnt care, he flew over to the boy and helping him up "are you okay?" Inanimate asked "yes..... who are you?!" the boy asked suprised "I'm Inanimate.... and i think your my little brother!" Inanimate said, then the boys jaw was dropped "WHAT?!?" the boy yelled.

Posted

Nia was infuriated. Inanimate and Asam talked before Inanimate noticed Nia was up and growling. "Infernus!" Inanimate shouted, stretching out an arm. The ball of fire dissolved and Nia absorbed it into the crystal. The trees surrounding Nia blackened and died and the grass rotted and the soil cracked and dried as Nia drained all life from around him. The crystal glowed and Inanimate lowered his hand, noticing that he couldn't hurt Nia. Nia's charred fur grew back instantly and Nia's laughed as the crystal dimmed again. Nia looked at them both. They would both be easy to kill. Nia! Don't do this! You have to stop this! Nia heard a faint voice in his head and for a moment he felt like his old self. He twitched a little and his expression changed from one of anger and delight to one of fear and shame. Nia ran back into the trees.

Nia ran away from the scene. He panted and whined. What's happening to me? Nia thought as he fell over onto his side, panting.

A pale looking boy emerged from the trees. He must have heard Nia. It was a shiekah boy. Maybe in his mid teens. He stood over Nia. "A dog?" He asked to himself. "It is..." Maekeru stooped down and rested a hand on Nia's head. Nia didn't feel the urge to tear this boy limb from limb. His old self was seizing control again. "Come on doggy. My name's Maekeru." Maekeru stood up and Nia got up also. He felt lightheaded. He wobbled a bit on his feet. His crystal glowed blue and Nia was calm. Nia looked into the boy's face.

"We need to go to Hyrule Castle." Nia said in a hoarse voice. Maekeru's face filled with terror.

"What the hell? You can... Talk?" Maekeru said in a shaky voice. "That's just not right..." he whispered to himself. Ni walked away calmly. He fell from one foot onto the next, blundering through the trees. Nia couldn't tell whether the boy was following him, if he had stayed or even if he existed, but all Nia knew was that he had to get to the battle.

Posted

Moira stared at the batista in wonder. It was enormous. Like a giant crossbow, with a giant bolt loaded into it. She was pretty sure a weapon alone, even one as large as this, wouldn't be enough to breach the barrier, but together with the Fused Shadow...it had to work.

The batista had been freed from the mud, but it was till a little ways off from Hyrule Castle. A plan formed in Moira's head, and she gathered Ryoo, Ayame, Ralin, and Crimson.

"Crimson," she asked "Can you teleport the batista closer to Hyrule Castle?" He nodded. "Okay.." she said. "Prepare it to be fired. I want that bolt pulled back to the release point, and then I want you to teleport the batista and the men on it directly behind Hyrule Castle. Up there..." She pointed to the place she meant. "Can you do that?"

"Easily!" said Crimson, and he flew over to the batista to prepare it.

"What about the Fused Shadows?" asked Ayame.

"You're the best candidate to use them, Ayame." Moira answered. "This is going to sound risky, but it won't be for one of your kind. I want you to wield the Fused Shadows; and I want you to ride the bolt."

The Twili's eyes went wide. "You want me to what?!"

"Listen! When the batista is fired, you can channel the Fused Shadow's power into the bolt. The force and magic will shatter the barrier."

Ayame was unsure of this plan, so they all looked towards Ryoo. "What say you?" asked Moira.

Posted

Nia blundered through the woods. He was dazed and felt ill. The boy wasn't following him. Light struck Nia's face and for the first time in a long time he felt happy. Not mad happy. Just pure and free. Nia still harnessed the energy within the blue crystal, but he no longer felt the hunger. Nia hoped that this would be permanent. He didn't wish for the magic to leave him, but he didn't want to go back to what he was back there in the woods. Nia raced across the field. His long strides carrying him quickly and swiftly across the field.

Posted (edited)

Asam was relieved that the wolf had gone and that this Inanimate person had shown up. "Listen, we need to get to Hyrule Castle." Asam said. Inanimate looked around and asked "Are you going to fight?" Asam remembered that a twelve year old going to fight in a huge battle was a rather strange occurance.

"Yes. I want to help take down Dark Link." Asam said confidently. Inanimate raised an eyebrow. "Fine, but it will take at least an hour or so." Asam didn't reply but walked foreward lenghtening his stride as to get there faster.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I trust Moria's judgement. The plan should work." Ryoo responed in answer to Moria. "Alright then, get ready." Moria called. Ayame felt nervous, if the plan failed... Ayame didn't know what to do but, she too trusted Moria so she waited for Crimson to fully ready the bastita so that they would launch their attack on the castle.

"Ready!" Crimson yelled over. Ayame floated all four pieces of the Fused Shadow in a circle. Then they all at once attached and Ayame felt infinate power from the ancient artifacts. Crimson fired the bolt from the bastita and Ayame sent the energy of the Fused Shadows at the blast and with a might crash, the bolt broke throught the barrier. Ayame feeling exausted took of the Fused Shadows and prepared for the huge battle within.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adn had watched as the barrier fell and at the one moment she wished that she had never started this. 'Come on! Pull yourself together!' Adn thought. The battle would soon begen and their was no question that all of them would fight with their lives. Adn had been hoping that Nia would have come back by now and that Asam was here already but, she pushed this out of her mind, she had more important things to think about.

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted

"By no means am I leaving this here," Crimson said. "We can still use it to enter the castle, incase Dark Link sealded off the doors." Crimson, instead of teleporting the batista to move it a couple hundred feet, made it smaller, and carried it to the door, which, as he expected, was nothing more than a brick wall. He walked back about 20 feet from the door, and re-expanded the weapon. He loaded another bolt, and fired it through the wall. Then, he teleported the box to him. The batista went into the box by itself, and the box closed around it, and the locks re formed themselves. It sank into the dirt, not even leaving a mound, or a cut in the land.

The dark hylian army berserkers charged through the hole. They were three very large figures, wearing horned helms. The one on the right carried two very large warhammers, the one in the center, a large two handed maul, and the one on the left carried a large broadsword, which was two handed as well, not to mention about as long as a door is tall, and serated. Their armor was covered in poison tipped spines.

Posted (edited)

Nia staggered across the field. Black storm clods hung overhead and rain poured down upon Nia's already soaked body. Nia stared into the sky. The crystal hung around his neck. It was bright blue. His fur was illuminated in the crystal's glow. Nia looked ahead and the light of Castletown stained the stormy sky with an orange light. There was fire. The battle had begun. Nia was losing energy again. The crystal... Does it still work? Nia thought in worry. Nia took a deep breath and the crystal glowed again. More brightly than before. Yes. It's still going strong. Nia thought, his body felt as if it had been lifted up and Nia felt lighter and warmer. Nia opened his eyes and felt his body fill with energy again. The crystal flickered red for a moment before returning to a pale blue.

Nia smiled as he ran across the silent field. The rain was falling lightly, but it was bound to get worse. Nia ran. He was running faster than he had ever run before, but to him he felt as if he was merely floating across the grass.

Nia stopped when he reached a hill. He looked down at the burning town and felt for one moment that all of this was a mistake. Would this have happened if he never came here? Nia looked away for a moment. No... This isn't my fault. Things would have been different. Taiku would be here to fight. Nia looked back and could only see that one flaw with what he had done. But nonetheless, he had to find the others and help to stop all of this.

Nia walked down the hill slowly. He felt more and more powerful and excited with ever step he took. He spun in a circle as a burst of energy grabbed hold of him and his crystal flashed red and glowed fiercely. Nia sprinted towards the battle.

Trust me, this is a much better scene than the one I just deleted.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Asam was getting much closer to the Castle, he could now see the outline of several hundered fighters, some good some bad. Asam broke into a run soon he would join the Alliance to take down Dark Link. A few minutes later he saw the battle first hand, there were already berserkers battling an Asam joined the battle himself.

Adn had seen Asam just before she leaped upon an approaching soldier an ripped out his throat. Not long after her fur was drenched in blood and the Restistance was closing in upon the doors to the castle. Moria, Crimson, Ryoo and Ayame were near the front fighting the berserkers while Lae, Harma and herself were in the mass of the army. She also saw in the distance, Nia his crystal red but, his true personality seemed returned. Asam noticed the animal who had tried to take his soul but assumed that he was a good guy. 'Everyone's here for the end, be it good or bad.' Adn thought.

Posted

Connor was resting when Mr. Tiny appeared with a tall man with blond hair "....just... the way you shot that monster in the head.... i loved it!" Mr. Tiny said, then he looked at Connor,

"we'll talk later" he said as he snapped his fingers and the Blond man dissapeared, "so.... Connor....." Mr. Tiny said "why not just use the little opening? this world is getting boring, it'll be better when a huge battle is going on" Mr. Tiny said "what are you talking about?" Connor said "the small opening? i left open after i killed Exor?" Mr. Tiny said, "..." Connor said with Wide eyes and a opened jaw "i put a charm on it so it only closed after 3 people go through it, you and 2 others in your group" Mr. Tiny said "but it will only work with your magic, if 3 people that dont have you with them try to go, they'll get electrocuted.... and you dont want that to happen...." then with that.... Mr. Tiny was gone. Connor had told Ayame, Ryoo, Crimson, Moira and everybody else about what Mr. Tiny told him "....dont have me to go with them, Mr. Tiny says they'll get electrocuted.... so..... what 2 people should go?" Connor finished "well....me and the group could move the Bastista into the front of the castle..... we could cause a distraction.... the the Dark Hylians out..... while Connor

and 2 others sneak inside and fight.... then kill..... Darklink..." Crimson said "with the size of that contraption.... i would say it would take about 1 or 2 days to move it down to the castle...." Hibernius said "well.... i'm not saying thats the plan were gonna go with.... but..." Crimson was cut off by Hibernius "theres a rather large cannon at Lake Hylia.... i say we get that cannon and use it to blast away the walls of the castle.... but the preperation would take about....4 days.... but it would more effective....." Hibernius said "or..... if Ayame would use the ancient magic the Midna used to move it.... it would take merely.... 1 day..... unless Crimson uses that teleportation spell to move everyone here to the lake.... then it would take a few hours!" Hibernius finished "that.... is a good plan....but we do plan on recapturing the castle after we run darklink out of it......... okay....but we need 2 other people to sneak inside the castle while the diversion is going on...... Ryoo is a powerful Magician.... he should go..... now we just need 1 more person....." Crimson said.

--------------------------------------------------------

Inanimate was following Asam telling him about some creatures he'd encountered in the woods "... and then the poe tried to take my soul! but i was to powerful for him! i quickly said sub zero and the creep was frozen in his... uh.... floatation... i guess...." Inanimate was enjoying himself, and whenever he said he used a spell then said the name of that spell, it suddenly felt like he used the spell, Asam probobly guessed that the louder he said a spell, the more effective it was "so... only about 2 hours till we get to the castle" Asam said "yeah.... but how are we going to get inside? theres a giant pirimid around it" Inanimate said "its a shield.... a magical one.... mabye.... Twili magic could break through... but.... all the Twlili's are extinct" Asam said "not so! i can use Gaias speakum to talk to animals! and the birds say that theres a army at death mountain!" Inanimate said "well.... actually... the-..." the birds voice got drained out because of the low voice Inanimate said the spell in, "army at Death mountain.... hmmmm what does that have to do with a Twili" Asam said "the queen Twili is there.... and she's the only Twili left! mabye even right!" Inanimate said, but Asam ignored everything after the word left "then we should get to death mountain..." Asam said "yeah.... but that'll take longer then 4 hours! we need to eat first!!" Inanimate said as he took out 2 pieces of bread nad handed one to his 'assumed' Little brother.

Posted

Is this truly going to be the end? Will I make it to the final battle with Dark Link? I don't know. It seems like such an impossible task... Nia had fallen to the ground. He hadn't the energy to go on. His crystal was blue again and he had been stabbed in the side. Nia panted, but tried to look dead. He didn't want Dark Hylians trying to finish him off. The rain lashed down upon the earth and Nia bled into the already soaked grass. Nia closed his eyes tightly and tried to take his mind off of the pain. He concentrated. He needed to absorb more energy and heal himself. Nia bleeding became a steady trickle of blood as he focused more and more, trying with all his might to get the crystal working again. He saw, through closed eyelids, a flicker of red. It's working. Nia continued to focus, but the crystal had stopped responding. Nia sighed and opened his eyes. Rushing footsteps thundered the ground around him as the battle continued. There was a flash of lightning and a crash of thunder. Nia breathed deeply and tried again to get the crystal working. He closed his eyes calmly and concentrated. He could no longer hear. He couldn't feel his legs, his wounds, nothing. He opened his eyes and the scene returned to him and the crystal glowed red. Nia saw a Dark Hylian backing towards him and Nia instinctively bit into his ankle. The Dark Hylian fell and Nia concentrated. The man shook as Nia drained his energy and then his soul. Nia got to his feet and looked around. He saw the one who was fighting the Dark Hylian. Moira. She looked down at him in fear for a moment before noticing the look on his face. Nia was back to normal. "Come on Nia. I'm on my way to the castle. You can come with me, we're all meeting there." Moira said hastily as she moved to attack another Dark Hylian who blocked her path. Nia turned and watched Moira. He glanced at his healed wound and sighed in relief before running into battle with Moira.

Posted

Hey, Rokai. We're already in the battle and Crimson has teleported the bastita to the castle, blasted away the walls and moved the bastita back.

And why exactly is Inanimate going to Death Mountain? But remember that Asam has already run off to the battle too.

Jeez, pretty much your whole post has become irrelevant.