Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf 2

338 posts in this topic

Posted

This is intense.

Posted (edited)

Chameleon, you're skills of deduction truly are admirable.

Bravo. Too bad you're wrong werewolf! I already told you didn't I? I posted my role and changed what character he was. I will never tell who he is.

But he's the werewolf. No doubt about it.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

I have to think; Can I love a werewolf?

Posted

You're a moron. I voted for them first without changing my vote very early on each day.

The reason werewolves say that is because later in the game they say "Oh crap, my teammate is about to reach majority! I better cover up my tracks!"

The earlier you vote and the less you change your vote the more you can be trusted. (That is if you are voting for a werewolf).

You're just being overdefensive, now.

Also, werewolves can still vote for the people they turned into werewolves. Maybe they only wanted to kill them, but, instead, they turned into helper werewolves.

Never say "Why would I do x?" You just look more and more like the werewolf.

Posted

How do the votes stand? One vote for Chameleon. Chameleon. I would vote for Ganondorf333. It gives you a chance. Kimmy will cast the deciding vote. Which one of you will Kimmy lynch? Who knows? But if you vote for Kimmy, Kimmy can't vote for themself. And Ganondorf333 wont change his mind. I know that.

Come on Chameleon. It's time to decide.

Posted (edited)

You're just being overdefensive, now.

Also, werewolves can still vote for the people they turned into werewolves. Maybe they only wanted to kill them, but, instead, they turned into helper werewolves.

Ermm, how am I being over-defensive? I am being defensive, but seeing as this is the last voting period (which is going to decide the outcome of the game) I should be defending myself.

In most WW games the alpha wolf has at least two abilities. One of them is a kill (the whole group gets a single kill which they generally vote on; they don't each get an individual one) and the other is an ability that turns someone into a werewolf (which can only be used maybe one or two times – it depends on the size of the game). So since you choose the person you want to convert to a WW you would generally want them on your team. If when you attacked someone there was a chance they could turn into a werewolf the game would become extremely unbalanced (unless you have a large amount of players – which we don't).

Never say "Why would I do x?" You just look more and more like the werewolf.

Why the hell wouldn't you say that? If you need to prove you are not the werewolf you should most definitely be doing that.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Also, werewolves can still vote for the people they turned into werewolves.

Just look for my description. I would have been mod-killed if I voted for Rokai or... the other one. But I could kill them if I made the deciding vote.

Chameleon, you have some sleuthing to do.

Posted

Guys, invaluable input, but this should really be left up to the three of them.

Posted

Teto, leave.

Muffin, leave.

Olol, stop trying to point fingers at Chameleon; I'm pretty certain he's not the wolf. I already changed my vote to Kimmy, since it would have to be she.

Posted

Right. O.k sir. :cry:

Just speed it up why don't you?

Posted (edited)

Teto, leave.

Muffin, leave.

Olol, stop trying to point fingers at Chameleon; I'm pretty certain he's not the wolf. I already changed my vote to Kimmy, since it would have to be she.

No. >:(

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

Someone just God damn vote so that this can be over with!

Posted

Both of you, DO NOT post in this thread again. You have been warned, yo. Disobey and I will raise your warn level. Do not post in reply to this post. Just do not post.

Posted

Just so we're all aware, the day should rightly have ended by now. It's extended for another 24 hours.

Posted

I'm sorry, I didn't realize it had already been 3 days. It's gone by pretty fast for me. I don't see Kimmy around, so I think I will just vote for her to get this over with as I have no idea what to do.

Kimmy :cry: