Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf 2

338 posts in this topic

Posted

Ahahahahah.

I knew it after Ganny said what his "special abilities" were. There was no way that we'd be given six nights just to use a recovery ability. Not only that, but we hadn't seen any fire based attacks. The only ones that we saw were Muffin and Samus' Final Smashes, which weren't fire based, even though it was implied. Naeb's description of my attack confirmed that. The Falcon Punch was kind of fire based, but even Naeb wouldn't have that unfair of an ability. Both having to chance something that is highly unlikely granting you immunity something even more unlikely.

Olol, I know, my made-up ability was a terribly weak effort. But I figured if I made it such that I was complaining of its terribleness, it would be more reasonable.

I should have trusted my instincts. :/

Thing thing is they usually suck.

I suck.

Sorry, Kimmy. :cry:

I was absolutely surprised that you didn't catch on to me after I posted my fake abilities. I figured you'd jump on me and attack, but you revoked your vote instead. You had the whole thing figured out beforehand. I used almost no pertinent facts in the support that followed; I complimented your smartossity and such. I even professed my love for you. "skldjfaskjfd Changing my vote to Kimmy. I can only hope that you have the goodness in your heart to do so too." Did that really persuade you in any way? I was shocked when you voted for Kimmy. You had all the facts, and they pointed toward me. I fell back on saying a lot of pointless things. This means I was the wolf. =(

Oh, also, I was actually telling the truth about something: I didn't vote for Rokai or Teto because I have a busy schedule, so I couldn't make it. I didn't actually tune in until Teto was just about to be lynched.

Also, Ganondorf, I'll have you know I'm going to take this unreasonably personally!

l;sdkhfds

I AM SINCERELY SORRY. I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO FORGIVE ME. I MAY HAVE RIPPED IT OUT AND STOMPED ON IT IN THE PROCESS OF SECURING MY WIN, BUT FOR EVERY BLOW DEALT TO YOUR HEART, MY OWN SUFFERED ALL THE GREATER.

Posted

So, next round, BEGIN!?!?1/1?1:

Sahaqiel

Posted

I was surprised I didn't vote for you, too, Ganon. 'Cause I had less on Kimmy than you. I wasn't really persuaded by you at all

Posted

I was hoping that this last day would go on for ages and that Ganny managed to fool you all, but at the end, you all vote for him and it goes on like the final episode of Death Note and Ganny laughs like a maniac.

laughter.jpg

Posted

and it goes on like the ending of Wind Waker and Ganny laughs like a maniac.

Also, guys, feel free to discuss theme ideas for future Werewolf games, and pipe up if you want an early spot in the next game.

Posted

I would like an early spot in the next game, but I give all mods permission to warn me if I zombie post.

Posted

It's not so much posting when you're dead, mate. I also don't want people posting their entire PMs.

Posted

hey nabeshin, could ya give me an expectied date for werewolf 3

I don't want to rush you I just want to know when to expect it.

Posted

Right. I wont post my entire PM. Only when the entire game is over... Maybe.

Posted

I want a spot.

Posted

What theme could it be? Could it just be random abilities and items?

And could I get an item this time? I've never had one.

What about... Just random anime?

Posted

What about puppyING DEATHNOTE.

SAJKLDSAKLMDKMLAD IT WORKS SO DAMN WELL AND YOU KNOW IT.

Posted

Yeah, everybody is given a name. Then two people are given the roles of Kira and the second Kira. You vote for who you think is Kira. If one of the Kiras find out someone elses names, they can write their name in their notebook at nnight and they are killed. But, if one of the Kiras is going to be lynched, they can give their notebook to someone they trust or the other Kira. If someone posesses both notebooks, they can write two names in at night, unless they pass on the notebook. But U don't think L, Near or Mello should be included.

There you go Nabe. That's my idea.

Posted

Even more rules it could have.

Nobody but the Kiras have abilities, the other people are only given names (as are the kiras). But they can be given a notebook by one of the Kiras. The Kira's abilities are to write a name or pass on the notebook. But it can only be passed on once by two people. But it alternates between the two, to stop people getting confused. The second Kira has the same ability. But the Kira can be creative with the death and the way they do it could say something about the person, like me. I would make them die by... Pandas or something. The way I choose to kill them tells people something about Kira and that's how the clues work.

I think that'd be enough to go on.

Posted

Muffin, one of these days I'll let you run a Werewolf. At that point, you can go ahead and do Death Note.

POORU, probably soon. I don't really have a date.