Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf 2

338 posts in this topic

Posted

I was gonna vote at the last minute guys, it was going to be intense.

You puppying idiots, I am not the werewolf, whichever one of you is human made a huge mistake.

I just reminded Nabe to do the writeup, but the humans lost, the werewolves won.

Posted

IT'S CHAMELEON.

Posted

The day's proceedings quickly came to a close as Kimmy was voted to be lynched. Drained of her strength after being attacked the previous night, it only took a small toss to send her falling into the abyss. Chameleon kicked her Mr. Saturn in after her.

Kimmy was Ness, PSI Adept, Town.

Turning to Ganondorf to celebrate their victory, Chameleon was surprised to find a hulking, snarling wolf beside him. Chameleon feebly tried to use his lion-taming experience to calm the beast, but was quickly smashed off the ledge like a piece of paper.

Chameleon was Mr. Game and Watch, 2D Thing, Town.

Chuckling to himself, Ganondorf333 reversed his transformation, when suddenly a capsule appeared. Happily running over to it on his little legs, he popped it open, revealing a letter.

Congratulations, wolf, on surviving my little challenge. You bested all the others and came out the victor. Unfortunately for you, the purpose of this exercise was to find the wolves and get rid of them, so that they wouldn't pose a danger to the rest of us. Now that the last wolf has been found, you may as well stay where you are, because I'm leaving you there. It may not be fair, but there's no sense in rewarding a wolf.

~M~

Saddened by this revelation, Ganondorf333 sat down, crying, when his friends joined him and comforted him. Bolstered by this, he plucked as many of them from the ground as he could, and they all enjoyed the remainder of their days on the somewhat crowded Final Destination Pikmin Planet version 2.

Ganondorf333 is Captain Olimar, Astronaut and Grand Overlord of Pikmin Planet 2, Werewolf.

Posted

OH MY GOSH.

I AM AWESOME.

Ololol at Teto and Rokai getting voted off first thing. I wasn't paying attention when Rokai was alive, but Teto surely didn't do a very good job of concealing his massive teeth.

My real ability was to pick a Pikmin each night. If I had three, nobody could kill me. If someone tried to, I would stay alive and lose three Pikmin. I had three Pikmin. Even if you people had lynched me, I would have been alive at night to kill one of you and win. I had the whole thing planned from the beginning.

I am sorry for lying to you, Chameleon. It broke my heart, but it had to be done. =(

Posted

HEY PPLS!!!i'm back? was i missed (plz dont answer thet)

so..... am i dead? if not then..... er....... i need a list of people

who are still alive to vote on.

Posted

Troll.

Posted (edited)

I should have trusted my instincts. :/

Thing thing is they usually suck.

I suck.

Sorry, Kimmy. :cry:

Also, Ganondorf, I'll have you know I'm going to take this unreasonably personally!

l;sdkhfds

Troll.

Failure.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

What are you layabouts doing in my thread? -locked-

Seriously though, speculate on what the theme might be for Werewolf III: Revenge of the Were-Sith.

Posted (edited)

That was a lot of fun (other than a bunch of zombie characters that spoke from the grave, haha), I'll definitly play a third round.

Ganondorf, you sneaky devil :angry:

Haha, but seriously, well played, if I hadn't died because of that Bowser power I would of never voted you to be the werewolf. Very sneaky.

Edited by NAC (see edit history)

Posted

If you're wondering, I was trying to get lynched. It should have been obvious that I was. I just completely gave it away. :D

Posted

Haha, but seriously, well played, if I hadn't died because of that Bowser power I would of never voted you to be the werewolf. Very sneaky.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Posted

Ahahahahah.

I knew it after Ganny said what his "special abilities" were. There was no way that we'd be given six nights just to use a recovery ability. Not only that, but we hadn't seen any fire based attacks. The only ones that we saw were Muffin and Samus' Final Smashes, which weren't fire based, even though it was implied. Naeb's description of my attack confirmed that. The Falcon Punch was kind of fire based, but even Naeb wouldn't have that unfair of an ability. Both having to chance something that is highly unlikely granting you immunity something even more unlikely.

But I didn't tell you people my suspicions because someone killed me.

SOMEONE WHO WAS MY BESTEST FRIEND IN THIS THREAD.

I was bestestfriendless.

My heart was too cold to help you. >:(

Sahaqiel

Posted

If you're wondering, I was trying to get lynched. It should have been obvious that I was. I just completely gave it away. :D

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Posted

Ahahahahah.

I knew it after Ganny said what his "special abilities" were. There was no way that we'd be given six nights just to use a recovery ability. Not only that, but we hadn't seen any fire based attacks. The only ones that we saw were Muffin and Samus' Final Smashes, which weren't fire based, even though it was implied. Naeb's description of my attack confirmed that. The Falcon Punch was kind of fire based, but even Naeb wouldn't have that unfair of an ability. Both having to chance something that is highly unlikely granting you immunity something even more unlikely.

Ganny's ability kept him safe with only three Pikmin, so it was half-true.

Samus' attack wasn't a final smash, those only come on alternating nights, unless someone keeps it without using it. Samus used a Charge Beam.

The Falcon Punch was Umbreon, and it killed someone when they only had half the required votes for lynching.

Sometimes, there will be some incongruous stuff in the stories I give separate people. That's why you guys aren't allowed to quote PMs in the thread, because that kind of stuff shouldn't be used as evidence.

Posted

AHAHAHA, THANK YOU, NABE, FOR ALLOWING ME TO GET THE SMASH BALL SO I COULD KILL SAHAQIEL WITH MY FINAL SMASH; GIGA BOWSER.