Religion

817 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Man Zuzu, seriously, you've been corrupted. It was probably your family that brought you up in it? Another believer in the science way of looking at things? Really, you have a blind faith. You have lived your life thinking that there is no God, that religion is a stupid thing for people to believe in. I'm not saying you're a bad person or that I don't like your family, I love your character. But the choice you made now is probably one you won't back down from, no matter what I say. You will try to argue with me, but I don't want you to argue. I want you to accept the fact that you have been tricked, decieved. Although you probably won't do that, I hope you have that feeling in your heart about what you've done.

And now you have voiced your opinion, which very well might claim others.

Take these words from a Mormon, a twelve year old Mormon.

You just lost the internet.

Edited by Claire (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Um, okay.

Let's not end this topic now. I just love when I'm the one to end it.

Edited by Goron Lord (see edit history)

Posted

No really.

Posted

I don't like religion. I hate church too. It's another way to take away time from the weekend to make people belive in someone who "Made the whole world" and "Is all powerful." It's physicly impossible for one person, who is the only person alive before humanity, to create a whole universe filled with galixies, and stars, and planets.

I also don't understand the idea of heaven and hell either. When you die they make you think you'll either live in peace, or will burn. The real truth is when you die you rot in the ground, and wait to lose your hair, and skin, and be decomposed into soil. Unless your creamated, then your just ashes in a jar.

Thank you for listening... Or reading.

Posted (edited)

Athiest

i am a non believer, :D i see no point in going to church

Edited by Rebecca Martian (see edit history)

Posted

Norway has Christianity as official religion, yet; 70% of the population says they don't believe in a God. The churches stand empty on Sundays. That's puppyed.

Posted

Norway has Christianity as official religion, yet; 70% of the population says they don't believe in a God. The churches stand empty on Sundays. That's puppyed.

Yeah, that is a bit stupid.

Posted

Y Link Addict, describe to me what it would be like to just "not be". You're just dead, and you don't do anything, you don't control. Also, please attempt to explain how this earth came to be, and I will gladly counter it. Everything that ever was or is, was created. Who? God.

Posted

Think about it.Could there be all of this without something to create it?

Posted (edited)

No. I don't care what people say. Science states that the earth was created by the big bang thery. I don't know how to exlplain it, but I will look on google for a page about it. For the record I guess i'm Athiest. Yay Athiestisim.

EDIT: Found it. The Big Bang Theory.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

No. I don't care what people say. Science states that the earth was created by the big bang thery. I don't know how to exlplain it, but I will look on google for a page about it. For the record I guess i'm Athiest. Yay Athiestisim.

EDIT: Found it. The Big Bang Theory.

I wish to make a point out of the fact that the big bang theory is just that, a THEORY.

Posted

I believe in Darth Vader

Posted

I wish to make a point out of the fact that the big bang theory is just that, a THEORY.

Did you even read the evidence, or did you just consider that on the fact it's called the big bang theory?

Posted

Christan

Posted

Did you even read the evidence, or did you just consider that on the fact it's called the big bang theory?

Believe me, I know about the big bang theory. I've read over it and know the details, but it's still a theory. Nobody was there to see it, so there is no definitive proof that it happened. People say "how can you be sure that God exists? You've never seen him." The same is true about the big bang, and that's why it is and always will be just a theory.

God, on the other hand, changes peoples lives everyday. People that listen hear what he has to say and live by it. There have been men that literally walked with God. I know he's real because he has changed me and made me better than I was.