Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight is a VIRUS.

104 posts in this topic

Posted

I heard some where that they're working on the sequil, and then they'll have the whole trillogy. :( Or I think there was four books. I don't know. I don't see what's so great about it. I love not reading.

There's no doubt about it that they'll be making the whole series into movies. At least they're getting a new Director for the next movie (although I'm sure it'll still be pretty awful.)

Posted

My friends and I formulated a possible cure.

It involves photoshopping the actors' faces into shock images from the internet. If it works, they will associate the horrible image with the actor, and the actor with the series, and no longer be able to look at Twilight ever again.

Posted

maybe some yaoi would get 'em out of it too...

Posted

maybe some yaoi would get 'em out of it too...

Lol honestly that'd be the worst thing to do. There are billions of yaoi fangirls out there, and a lot of them love Twilight (most of my friends, at least.)

Yuri might work, though. xD

Posted

*starts formulating evil plan...* Yuri you say...

Posted

I'd kill you first, Umbreon.

Oh god, the horror...The horror.

Twilight Sucks image on Photobucket.

I've been trolling with that image for weeks now. Some fat chick won't give it up. Troll at your leisure.

Posted

Wow, rofl.

The last one. The Biatch thing.

"Twilight Princess"

Oh, rofl.

Shouldn't associate something like Zelda with it, though. :|

Anyways, I think about half of the girl population in my school carries on of those books around at all times. I got curious and almost considered reading the series until I found everyone and my teacher (Literally, my teacher.) started obsessing over the series. One time my teacher interrupted class to ask us who was going to go see Twilight in theaters when it came out, because she'd be there.

I realized my social standing, reputation, and possible safety would probably be at risk if I started voicing my opinions on how insane I think these people are for liking this book which honestly sounds like an average fan fiction you see around the internet. I haven't read it, so I'm not going to insult it, but this is seriously way out of proportion. :|

I am contemplating reading it, though. If I were to group myself in this, I'd say I'm an immune, because the only reason I want to read it is to get out a fresh black gel ink pen and start writing down everything I think is hilarious or stupid right on the pages of a brand new copy of Twilight.

Seriously, I find sparkly vampires hilarious.

And I don't even know what it's supposed to mean.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Wow, rofl.

The last one. The Biatch thing.

"Twilight Princess"

Oh, rofl.

Shouldn't associate something like Zelda with it, though. :|

Anyways, I think about half of the girl population in my school carries on of those books around at all times. I got curious and almost considered reading the series until I found everyone and my teacher (Literally, my teacher.) started obsessing over the series. One time my teacher interrupted class to ask us who was going to go see Twilight in theaters when it came out, because she'd be there.

I realized my social standing, reputation, and possible safety would probably be at risk if I started voicing my opinions on how insane I think these people are for liking this book which honestly sounds like an average fan fiction you see around the internet. I haven't read it, so I'm not going to insult it, but this is seriously way out of proportion. :|

I am contemplating reading it, though. If I were to group myself in this, I'd say I'm an immune, because the only reason I want to read it is to get out a fresh black gel ink pen and start writing down everything I think is hilarious or stupid right on the pages of a brand new copy of Twilight.

Seriously, I find sparkly vampires hilarious.

And I don't even know what it's supposed to mean.

Sahaqiel

Ahem.

Pretty much the entire synopses and dumb poo in Twilight's here.

Posted

... Okay so no yuri or I e-die... I got an idea... *Goes off to do something involving Dracula*

Posted

... Okay so no yuri or I e-die... I got an idea... *Goes off to do something involving Dracula*

The Twifags tend to get really pissed if you mention that without vamps like Drac, there would be no sparkly gay vampires.

Posted

... Not that... It also involves the leaked part of that new one she's making

Posted

I have the book but I never actually read it.

I might soon though...

Posted

Today my girlfriend was looking for "Breaking Dawn", the last of the Twilight book saga, at Walmart where we were doing a car wash for a school club. It seemed the book was sold out. I asked her why she is obsessed with it, and if it is really that good. She just responded, "You know, you could actually learn something from these books." I have a feeling that was an insult... :mellow:

Posted

Today my girlfriend was looking for "Breaking Dawn", the last of the Twilight book saga, at Walmart where we were doing a car wash for a school club. It seemed the book was sold out. I asked her why she is obsessed with it, and if it is really that good. She just responded, "You know, you could actually learn something from these books." I have a feeling that was an insult... :mellow:

Yeah. Last year I asked the first girl why she liked it, and she said it was a really good book that I should read. Then I thought, "why would I want to read this?" So I didn't. I'm glad I didn't too.

Posted

Yeah. Last year I asked the first girl why she liked it, and she said it was a really good book that I should read. Then I thought, "why would I want to read this?" So I didn't. I'm glad I didn't too.

At one point last year, I had a positive outlook on the book. It seemed to be a good book, as many female friends had told me. The movie just completely reversed my opinion.