Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight is a VIRUS.

104 posts in this topic

Posted

Whoa. lol I'm nothing like that! I like the series, but I would like, murder to get my hands on a copy of the newest book lol. Now, if it were tickets to a Zelda movie in theaters, that might be a different story...lol

Posted

Whoa. lol I'm nothing like that! I like the series, but I would like, murder to get my hands on a copy of the newest book lol. Now, if it were tickets to a Zelda movie in theaters, that might be a different story...lol

>:(

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

Wow I thought that was the only one who noticed that.

Oh wait never mind Saha can find every flaw in one post.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

I made a typo, big deal! :-P Blood pressure! Jesus!

(I think we have a Twihard in our midst...)

@Tatl Tael Link: The only reason Twilight is annoying is the way people act about it. Everyone is over-obsessive about a book based on the person that made it, but it's still fake. Everyone is going to literally kill each other for merchandise that will run out, and the fans will run amok wreaking havoc to the world eventually destroying the world with their love.

That's the real concern here. The safety of others, and the safety of yourself.

Posted

Huh. I assumed it meant the same as "in our hands".

Posted

Ololololol.

Stop and go?

Anyways,

I'm really spaced at the moment... :embarrassed: (Like in drooling on keyboard. :P )

:huh:

Okay,

You go around telling everyone that if they spam they get a warning level increase. Yet then you come to a topic like this and say something totally unrelated, and if anyone else catches on and spams, they still get a warning increase. Seriously. It's not like you get special rights just because you're a Moderator. You were only made a Mod because you were helping out on Hyrule Online, though your randomly annoying remarks stuck. As they say, old habits die hard, but spamming isn't really a habit. If you ask me, I don't think you deserve to be a Moderator.

So yeah, raise my warning level to 100% if you like, but that's not going to change your behaviour. If anything, it'll make it worse.

Also, I'm SO going to print off a couple dozen copies of this flyer and give one to each of my classmates.

Posted

Twilight fans join my list of dangerous cults.

Let's see what we have now;

Twilightism

Scientology

Tingleism

There are more but those are the most dangerous groups.

We need to make an anti-twilight clan, it should be called The Sparkly Vampire Extermination Program(TSVEP) or even better, The Sparkly Vampire Extinction Association(TSVEA)

Rofl

Posted

lmao

Posted

Twilight fans join my list of dangerous cults.

Ah, I can see it now.

So a member of this cult is sitting in a private chamber in the ceremonial basement of her BFF Jill's house.

"Edward loves me," she says, holding a blade to her wrist."Edward loves me not." With the beginning of the word not, the blade quickly swipes across her wrist, leaving a river of blood in its wake.

"Sister June," Jill said, opening the door. "Robert Patterson has cut his hair."

June's eyes widen in shock. The sudden revelation of this event...His hair...The hair of Edward.

It was too much to take.

The blade found itself lodged into June's wrist.

"Bring me the ceremonial glitter of the end. Let it shroud my skin like a shadow, engulfing me in it. Let it seep into my blood and quench my breath."

Jill only replied with a nod, and fetched the glitter.

Posted

Ah, I can see it now.

So a member of this cult is sitting in a private chamber in the ceremonial basement of her BFF Jill's house.

"Edward loves me," she says, holding a blade to her wrist."Edward loves me not." With the beginning of the word not, the blade quickly swipes across her wrist, leaving a river of blood in its wake.

"Sister June," Jill said, opening the door. "Robert Patterson has cut his hair."

June's eyes widen in shock. The sudden revelation of this event...His hair...The hair of Edward.

It was too much to take.

The blade found itself lodged into June's wrist.

"Bring me the ceremonial glitter of the end. Let it shroud my skin like a shadow, engulfing me in it. Let it seep into my blood and quench my breath."

Jill only replied with a nod, and fetched the glitter.

Jesus Christ.

That was epic.

If only people actually did this...

Posted

You guys are stupid! Twilight is a great fantasy romance series! (I still can't finish Eclipse, though...)

I mean, it's not as good as Zelda, but still...it's pretty good. (And please, do not assume I'm gay because I read twilight.)

First off, I'm not gay. I'm perfectly straight. I agree, she does write her books like fanfiction. But that's okay. I still like the books anyway. The book was way better than the movie. The movie wasn't even that good...It was okay, but still...Either way, I'm just gonna leave before I raise my blood pressure.

The hilarious part is that he's getting all defensive when no one said he was a homosexual. The other funny part is almost no one on this forum even cares. Except for the 12 year olds that still think girls have cuties.

Posted

Jesus Christ.

That was epic.

If only people actually did this...

...Who's saying it doesn't?

Posted

...Who's saying it doesn't?

The language is too fancy for any Twifag to use.

Posted

Clearly, you haven't met the hardcore twifags.

Posted

Luckily, the strain of infection has only been caught by the dumber girls in my city.

On a side note, some twifag made a scrapbook for my Public Speaking Teacher's Independent Reading project.

Bunch of shitty .bmps posted into a binder.

My friend drew mustaches and beards on most of the faces, the bigger ones.

Funny as hell.