What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted

Probably a perk of being on a games-related course? My old uni did that too as well, for games-related courses.

Posted

Yeah i was half joking. LIke ive never been to a library like that, but it doesnt seem far-fetched to me at all.

Posted

Yeah, not totally surprising. Made me wish I was a nerd-o supremo like T1G though.

Posted (edited)

Which reminds me that I should check the gaming lab in my school and what "gaming lab" even means....

Guys, I found utopia.

Edited by Sawoobie (see edit history)

Posted

I actually remember my local library used to loan out video games, alongside video tapes and music cassettes (lol) and all that when I was kid. I never did though. They had this really pointlessly complicated process for borrowing games compared to books. But, I think they've stopped doing that these days, for whatever reason. expensive to keep up with probably? gaming is such an annoyingly expensive hobby :/

(on-topic: still playing pokémon. always playing pokémon. will be playing pokémon for the next five years. etc.)

Posted

The library has many shelves of video games for anyone, nerd or otherwise

I have mentioned checking stuff out from it before, like the 3ds Professor Layton

Teto likes this

Posted

Besides Pokemon Y, been playing a lot of Red Dead Redemption. Best game.

About to finally get on into Fort Mercer. Considering how little I feel like I've done, this is probably a false climax and something is going to go wrong. Multiple bad feelings going on here. Who will die and how will the story be elongated.

Posted

So in my Clash Of The Clans clan there's these two 37 and 41 year old lawyers who apparently work at a law firm together. Tonight they were talking about local attorneys and partners, and some senator kennedy, and so on and so forth, in the clan chat. And there was this kid there who is either one of them's sons or nephews or whatever, but there's definitely multiple generations of family in this clan. It's adorable. And weird, because of all the conversations I expect to hear when I get in a game online somewhere, discussing local law practices is a first. This is a weird clan.

Posted

Clash of the clans??

Posted

its an app game. Being on a mac there are barely any games that I can play, and this is a shitty mac so that number drops to zero. Until I get a tower PC I need to get my fix somehow, so I have this one game that I play for five to ten minutes a few times a day on my phone that I always have on me.

Clash-of-Clans.jpg

My cousin Jordan introduced it to me back when I first got my iphone over the summer. He's stopped playing since then, but I still play pretty regularly. Personally, I just enjoy the fact that all the barbarians look like hulk hogan.

Posted

Are you saying you play too?

Posted

oh. Its weird that people have group chats for uh, app games lol.

Posted

That was a Hulk Hogan joke, actually.

Posted

OH MY GOD THE PHOENIX WRIGHT DLC CASE

XQ6LMLP.jpg?1

OK SO WE HAVE THESE TWO. YOU WOULDN'T THINK THERE IS ANYTHING YOU COULD DO TO MAKE THIS MORE AWESOME AND ADORABLE

FniPzSr.jpg?1

BUT THEN THEY GAVE THE GIRL A MUSTACHE TOO

SilverAlchemic likes this