What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I got the new 3DS Zelda game for Christmas, finally catching up with the rest of the world. I had some doubts about the visuals from looking at trailers and screenshots, but much like Wind Waker the actual game looks phenomenal

Yeah trailers don't do 3DS games justice. Before I played it, I was expecting the Pokemon games to look shitty. I was wrong.

Edited by °ᵕ° (see edit history)
Teto likes this

Posted

Guild Wars 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Europa Universalis III and IV

Posted

Up to World 3 in Mario 3D World. c:

Posted

Playing Fallout New Vegas and Ys:Memory of Celceta at the moment.

Posted

I might buy starbound in a few mins.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Pokemon Y mostly. Been on and off with Ni no Kuni as well, but I went back on it just now, after playing tons of Pokemon, and somehow that made me appreciate the depth of the gameplay in Ni no Kuni. Like, before I was just dragging my feet through it and just running at everything haphazardly, but now I picked it up again just now, within the first couple battles I find myself paying a lot more attention to what's going on with my teammates, and building more interest in the moves of all the familiars we have at our command. Being conscious of my team and their movies and weaknesses in Pokemon has opened my mind to that tactical thinking again in Ni no Kuni as well. As well as stocking up on supplies to keep my magic topped up, so I can use healing spells, whereas beforehand I was just letting the dice fall where they may and hoping that what I had at hand would serve me in my travels. Realising how ill prepared I was in Ni no Kuni before.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

I think im gonna beat X and when pokemon bank comes out, if im still feeling this idea, i'll get Y to play through with pokemon i normally wouldnt be able to. Maybe ill use Y as a training game. When i get pokemon to satisfactory levels, ill pass them over to X and restart Y. rinse and repeat. maybe.

Posted

IIIIIIi might get BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend. Please advise. 

Posted

If that's from the perspective of someone who's never played BlazBlue, then I say go for it because hey, why not. Calamity Trigger is good, and since that's older than Continuum Shift, then CS is probably better again.

Posted

Replaying Twilight Princess.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Admittedly, my fingers and my brain have a strange disconnect so fighting games are bad idea for me. I can't even type half the things I type properly without going back just to correct my typing dyslexia. Fingers wat r u doin

Fingers please

I am also legitimately just bad at fighting games and always degrade to button mashing when I realize how shit I am.

Posted

WITH YOUR NEW BOY TOY???

Sayubie and T1g like this

Posted

WITH YOUR NEW BOY TOY???

Yes.

The reprieve from the delusionary world is now over. I can only be swallowed up by it once more.

Posted

I WAS TALKING TO EKA BLUH

Posted

Don't call Eka's future hasubando a "boy toy" you puppying disgrace. It's disrespectful.

More like "cuddle pillow" ohohoho