You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate strongly dislike seventh that think they're cool. They dress up all gangsta yell and scream swear words, sexual references, and stupid quotes in incredibly annoying voices and then laugh to their friends about it. They think they're superior to the eighth and ninth grader, and try to push us around. I really want to teach a few of them a lesson.... >_>AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN TEENAGERS YET. THEY JUST GOT OUT OF ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. (Later in the year, they'll turn 13, but then they'll just barely be teens. They won't be teens in spirit.)

Posted

Get used to that. You're going to have people like that all through high school.

Posted

I know, it's just even more annoying when seventh graders are like that.

Posted

What did the Air Force do? My experience with them has been nothing but pleasurable.

What has been your experience with them, if it is as a civilian then you probably did just see and do the cool things. But the people, my gosh. They think themselves superior to the Army and the Navy. They are extemely arrogant, especially the pilots.

My gosh.

Posted

Seriously, what happened, Saria_Kokori? 0_o

I loved your Youtube account. :D D:

Apparently my latest AMV had a song that was copyright infringement.

The song, "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams.

Ok, seriously now. That song is OLD, and has sold BILLIONS of CDs worldwide, and NOW they decide to call it copyright on my video?! EVEN AFTER I GOT IT FROM A BOUGHT CD.

Really, now. That's just ridiculous.

Posted

Apparently my latest AMV had a song that was copyright infringement.

The song, "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams.

Ok, seriously now. That song is OLD, and has sold BILLIONS of CDs worldwide, and NOW they decide to call it copyright on my video?! EVEN AFTER I GOT IT FROM A BOUGHT CD.

Really, now. That's just ridiculous.

I love that song. I do agree it's ridiculous, by Time Warner is just trying to get more money by trying to sell more copies of the song.

Also, I hate being at the library. So bored... Can't focus...

Posted

They removed sound from some of my Vidoe's that did include music. Kinda lame :/

Than just Munte every Youtube video xD

Posted

I hate teachers that make it get you in trouble because some dickhead did something on the other side of the classroom.

Posted

Oh wow.

That happens to my sister a lot. She always get in troubles by a other class guy.

Posted

Hmmm, it happens a lot to me as well. They say that you are responsible because you didn't try and stop the people who were doing it. Well, it turns out nothing short of violence stops it. But it turns out, I get in trouble for that as well.

Posted

Omg..

Well than, you could just walk to the teacher when IT happens.

Or asking if you could go to the toilet if IT happens. :P

Than you are like, clean! xP

Posted

Yeah, but it happens in my class quite often.

Posted

So in my Sister class.

You're sure you don't go to a school in the Netherlands? :P

Posted

What has been your experience with them, if it is as a civilian then you probably did just see and do the cool things. But the people, my gosh. They think themselves superior to the Army and the Navy. They are extemely arrogant, especially the pilots.

My gosh.

I grew up in an Air Force family, and they are better than the navy and army, at what they do. Each branch has it's own things it's the best at, it;s why we have different branches. And arrogance is a pilot trait, if your flying a jet, you need to be, though they generally get outflown by navy pilots. My mom was an E5, my aunt's were both e7's, my uncle is an e8, and my other uncle is a Retired Navy Masterchief, everyone thinks they are the best, and it's true, they are te best at what they do.

Posted

Yeah, you are good at what you do. And you are better at what you do than the Army and the Navy. But that doesn't make you superior to the Army and Navy. Because while the other services like to have aircraft that isn't what makes them good. The Navy will say, "you aren't better than us, because we have submarines"

And rightly so, submarines kick ass. The safest place to hold a nuclear weapon, better than on a plane or on the ground.

I'm a bit confused,

"everyone thinks they are the best, and it's true, they are te best at what they do."

what are you saying, do you actually think the airforce is better than the other services or just better with the aviation stuff?

Also, Navy ftw!