You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

Cockroaches are worse, I think. They're disgusting, creepy and carry bad things on their person. Also, one egg sack is like 28 other cockroaches and they're so hard to find and holy shit they're grossandIreallydon'tlikecockroachesandI'mgonnastopbeforeIfreakoutonmykeyagoihgawehgioauewhgiauwhgiulawehrgilawe

Posted

You know what I hate? I really hate speaking in front of people. In fact, I am going to be presenting a 15 minute long Spanish presentation in about an hour, and I am freaking the puppy out. Like gosh I sound so good when I practice it by myself, but then put me in front of fifteen people and I am done for. Why. Whyyyyy. Why is this so hard and why so I suck so much.

Posted

I hate the "bee hive" hairstyle

beehive-updo-hairstyles-2011-beyonce.jpg

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE A MASSIVE BRAIN TUMOR

Posted

I hate Freshmen. And I hate driving on the highway.

OH LAWD, the highway. I have never had a good experience while driving on it.

Posted

i hate anyone who insults the marching band at football games.

WE WORK HARD, DAMMIT.

Posted

I hate...everything.

Posted

I hate my horrible sleeping schedule lol. half 6 in the morning with a 12pm class why am I not in my bed snoozing :<

sayuri I still love you, even with your hate of everything :'<

Posted

i hate anyone who insults the marching band at football games.

WE WORK HARD, DAMMIT.

Marching band sucks.

And I can say it, I did it all four years. Good luck with your season! Ignore the people who hate it, they would miss you all if you were gone.

I hate people who leave a note on the check about their excellent service, right below a 10% tip.

Posted

I hate when internet fashion sources don't agree on one thing. Biggest dilemma about leg warmers ever.

Posted

It's my understanding they are making somewat of a comeback, but haven't been fully embraced by the high fashion as of yet.

Posted

It was more specifically in the realm of punk lolita where nobody agrees whether it is acceptably lolita or not to wear legwarmers if you're a punk lolita. :<

Posted

Sayuri, be a trendsetter!

I hate it when you are the only melee character on a team of ranged magic users. Yeah, you are gonna get puppyed up.

Posted

You know what I hate? I really hate speaking in front of people. In fact, I am going to be presenting a 15 minute long Spanish presentation in about an hour, and I am freaking the puppy out. Like gosh I sound so good when I practice it by myself, but then put me in front of fifteen people and I am done for. Why. Whyyyyy. Why is this so hard and why so I suck so much.

How did it go?

I had this problem, but I got use to it since I was in charge of the safety committee where I went to school. I had to speak in front of the members on a weekly basis, among other things.

Posted

Marching band is indeed a coolio thing, and lets you have the largest array of friends per one class ever.

Now, if you're a bad marching band...

Posted

Sayuri, be a trendsetter!

I hate it when you are the only melee character on a team of ranged magic users. Yeah, you are gonna get puppyed up.

I will. There will be nothing to stop me. Not even a king (whichever one of them is king) nor a queen.