You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

i hate childrens beauty pageants.

you don't need to hear any reasons, just go watch 5 minutes of Toddlers in Tiaras.

and then you'll know.

Posted

I will. There will be nothing to stop me. Not even a king (whichever one of them is king) nor a queen.

Come ooooooon, you know that I am king!

Posted

How did it go?

I had this problem, but I got use to it since I was in charge of the safety committee where I went to school. I had to speak in front of the members on a weekly basis, among other things.

it actually went pretty well, thanks. I think I was hung up over the last time I did it, and psyched myself out and froze up like three times. This time I just kinda rolled with it, and it wasn't too bad.

Posted

i hate people that pick spiders up and release them out the window.

i prefer my eight-legged hellspawn crushed under a shoe, thankyouverymuch!

funny thing is that im arachnophobic as well, but i feel bad if i kill em cuz they just eat bugs and stuff. and are generally harmless. but they freak me the hell out, so if they come within three feet of me, im gonna gtfo, because, really, half the time im in my own house and barefoot (and as much as they freak me out, i would just /die/ if i had spider goo on my body) and the other half of the time i dont wanna get spider goo on my shoes.

ill make other people take em outside, though ive braved them myself a couple times. with a glass and paper, of course. preferably cardboard, so i can keep my hands even /further/ away from them.

Spiders are scary :c

There was a wolf spider web on the side of a toilet in my house, and I was scared to poop there for a week or two.

i live in the woods. i went to empty my dogs' water bucket, and one of those things was floating on the surface.....alive. luckily, my dad was there, and dumped it out for me. i was paranoid as hell for weeks. and while i was just getting over that, i had to dump out the water again, weeks later, and theres /another/ motherf*cker on the surface, albeit shy a few legs (im talking like a 5 legged spider here).

thing is, i operate in ranges (measured from my feet). 5 feet or more and im ok. 3-5 feet and im watching the thing like a hawk. <3 feet and im in gtfo or kill mode. and thats for your average house spider. in order for me to see the spiders in this bucket, i had to be <2 feet from the bucket, which is essentially the spider. now, scale the ranges by perspective, and youll get my range for a wolf spider. this thing, at that range, was the equivalent of a medium sized spider ON MY FACE.

and this second time? my mom was home. she has a phobia of cockroaches, but imo its not as strong as my arachnophobia....i tell her theres a wolf spider in the bucket, she tells me to dump it out.

fyi, i kicked the bucket out (it was hooked onto this fence grating thing, so that took a bit and some balls i didnt have) to spill out water and a pissed-off spider, which didnt go more than three feet away...i tried splashing water on it to make it run, and the damn thing reared up at me even more pissed off....im /still/ kainda jumpy about wolf spiders in particular....

Cockroaches are worse, I think. They're disgusting, creepy and carry bad things on their person. Also, one egg sack is like 28 other cockroaches and they're so hard to find and holy shit they're grossandIreallydon'tlikecockroachesandI'mgonnastopbeforeIfreakoutonmykeyagoihgawehgioauewhgiauwhgiulawehrgilawe

hundreds of spider eggs per spider egg sac.

I had this problem, but I got use to it since I was in charge of the safety committee where I went to school. I had to speak in front of the members on a weekly basis, among other things.

theater is good too. 4 years onstage (although mostly small roles) and although i can improv stuff much better now (notecards? whats a notecard?) i seem to have developed this bad stutter out of nowhere. like, i get nervous and suddenly english is my second language, and uses a completely different pronunciation system...or something. (its ten times worse in japanese class)

so....know what i hate? when your phobias get underestimated by others, and stuttering when you really dont want to.

Posted

Yeah I hate stuttering.

Posted

it actually went pretty well, thanks. I think I was hung up over the last time I did it, and psyched myself out and froze up like three times. This time I just kinda rolled with it, and it wasn't too bad.

congrats on the 34,000th post

Posted

The unbelievably terrible wave of tears that is currently crashing upon me from out of nowhere as though some hand reached in and just tugged on each heartstring as it "relieved" me of my heart.

Posted

Don't do that, Sayuri. ):

Posted

depressing series in marathon is depressing, saha.

Posted

I'm surprised I haven't been a topic of conversation here.

Let's make me one.

I hate myself.

Sort-of.

Posted

You're only a bit annoying because of what you are doing in this thread. Like, thrusting yourself into the middle of things. Just, idk

You're okay, actually.

From you, I did not see this coming. At all.

Posted

You're only a bit annoying because of what you are doing in this thread. Like, thrusting yourself into the middle of things. Just, idk

You're okay, actually.

he is better than I was when I was eleven

god that was in 2003 fff

Posted

Guess I was 11 in '99. Gawd, I'm old.

I hate when people take their annoying whiny kids out into public, especially when said kids are tantrum-prone.