You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

So I'm starting to go bald. At age 19. Yeah.

Posted

I hate missing the bus because us seventh hour kids are expected to know the bus routes of both the seventh and the sixth hour kids despite the fact that we ride two completely different bus systems so that on days like today when we're let out early we go home instead of waiting in the cold for a ride because they won't let us in the building and apparently seventh hour kids are less deserving of yearly class time than the rest of the kids.

:(

Posted

I hate that I have to wake up at 6 AM on a Saturday to play one round of a tennis tournament that doesn't matter with a partner that I'm not particularly compatible with.

Posted

I hate having to wake up at 4:30 every school day

Posted

Why would you wake up at 4:30 every school day

why on earth would you do that

Posted

I need to take a shower and leave hotwater for my little sister

I also have to wake her up, which it is almost impossible to do unless you spend like a hour decicated to just waking her up

So I have to wake up pretty early to get ready for school

Posted

So like, I have a horrible sleeping pattern, and am always having naps during the day now. I get like, 6 hours of sleep one day and then like 14 the next... This is starting to bug me now :[

Posted

I wake up at 5:45am for showering. I want to leave hot water for my little bro, but waking up at 4:30 to let the heated water regenerate would leave me exhausted for the rest of the day.

He wakes up fairly easily.

Posted

urghhhhhhh today has been so rubbish. Laptop is dying, going to take forever to be fixed apparently, decisions about uni are difficult and annoying, people are just ignoring me whenever I say something and then people get angry at me when I'm just trying to help out.

hate wednesdays so much, going to bed because I am just exhausted and pissed off... again.

Posted

My tablet broke like, 2 days ago and I just thought up a good story to illustrate. <insert "I hate" somewhere in there>

Posted

I hate people that lead on.

And I hate people that are rude. I go out of my way to say, oh i don't know. "Your bag's open, Brian" and he doesn't even say thank you. And that happened today.

My teacher's picking out partners for our projects next week, and I hope I don't get stuck with him or a lazy and stupid person.

And don't even get me started with this little ***** that's mean to my friend that has problems (He's slow sometimes)

Posted

My entire Biology class. They make me want to set babies on fire.

Except for this one guy. He's pretty cool. We write notes in class.

Posted

Cramps. Holy sdkfjalkfj.

This is a female rant so I'm going to spare you all:

Basically, I'm on birth control for acne issues, not that I have terrible acne but apparently whatever I get is hormone related. So I've been on it for nearly a year now (weird) and I'm really getting used to having a light period, no cramps, three days of crap, not much bloating, etc. It's nice. Now, for whatever reason, I completely /puppyed/ up my last month of pills, I kept forgetting to take them like 8 times and I would take like three in a day and feel like death (dumb decision) and I eventually gave up on the last week of taking the pills. So period finally comes, and IT IS DEATH. First, I didn't even know about it for like three hours. Then, I realized I have bloated like a puppying balloon. Bloating is weird for girls, like, we can feel when we've gained weight in such a short time. We're talking like, 6 pounds of water weight. It's ridiculous. Then today, I have the WORST cramps I've had in years. Like, I am about to crawl into my bed and die. I just feel like shit and my ovaries feel like there's a chipmunk trying to claw its way out of my body and I'm really hungry and stressed from all the work I have to do in the next two weeks...I'm just feeling (physically) miserable right now. I'm just so tired and under rested and stressed and adfjhlakfjhdskjf. .___. I just want some warm food and a back rub because my lower back also hurts and a nap. But nooo, I have to work on a project and two papers and a presentation all due on or before Monday. puppy.

Posted

ohmygod ohmygod why is Wednesday like, God hates Cascade day? Like I complain every Wednesday here, but puppy it idc.

seriously, I have had this agonising headache, since like... 10am this morning (it is now 8pm) and puppy it is horrific. I've taken some paracetamol, but that was like 4 hours ago and no signs of headache dying. Plus, my legs feel like jelly, I feel like I'm going to throw up any minute (probably shouldn't have had some cereal... it made it worse) and I am in "shiver shiver everywhere" mode... even when I went to nap a few hours ago.

I did have a bath and it helped calm it down for half an hour... but now back to headache :/

Nurse didn't even let me go home at school! Said it wasn't serious... urghhhh felt like death all day at school, nobody noticed though so I guess that's good. They must be blind... I am paler than I'm usually am lol... so yeah, midweek blues in action I guess.

Cirt :<<< Have a e-hug *hugs*

Posted

Awe Cascadey, i'm sorry. Have you tried some medicine for your headache?

I didn't feel too great in school yesterday either.

anyway, I hope you feel better, girl :)