You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, I hate it when I get my period.

Wait... I don't think I ever have, actually. Maybe I've just been perma-pregnant from all the unprotected sex I have, and the fetuses have been eating each other.

Posted

I wish that were funny

Posted

I'm pretty damn glad I don't have a period actually. Babies are sooooo overrated.

I'm not hating anything right now, besides my ever-increasing sin and the fact that time marches on, regardless of whether I'm ready for it.

Posted

I haven't felt like bad for being gay since I came out a few months ago. But now, I feel worse than shit. I don't care how childish the insults are, they still hurt.

Posted

:<

Posted

I haven't felt like bad for being gay since I came out a few months ago. But now, I feel worse than shit. I don't care how childish the insults are, they still hurt.

I know how you feel. My friend always bother me about my guy crushes that don't like me back.

And today, they were talking about doctors after my friend had an appointment yesterday. Then, they were talking about how they all had girl doctors, and said "Who HASN't had a girl doctor?" Then my friend pointed to me. I got steamed and walked off.

Posted

hooray for snapping at everyone I've talked too today!

Posted

I hate assholes who take offense when no offense is intended, and then complain about it. See, my university has a buffet-style cafeteria. Having Asperger's Syndrome, I am prone to jerky movement patterns when talking. So when I went up to the server to request food, he told me to stop pointing at the food items I requested because he found it insulting. What? Apparently, pointing at food is insulting to food-servers.

I was so surprised and guilt-ridden at the time that I wound up apologizing like an idiot to the guy. The guy who gets paid to put food on paying customers' plates instead of criticizing their involuntary body language. I try to be extra-polite while talking to people because I know I'm socially awkward, but overly sensitive assholes like that guy make me wonder why I even bother. What he said to me is still bothering me. Geez.

Posted

How is it insulting to point to food? That guy is just strange.

Maybe he is overly sensitive because he had a vision impairment as a child but got surgery to fix it. Now he feels bad whenever someone tries to help him with sight sort of stuff. Kind of like a person who sees Deafness as a disability. If they are (but see it as a disability), they'll deny vehemently that they're Deaf and insist on auditory modes of communication.

I think, I just kinda strung together some stuff I learned in ASL class.

Posted

I am so unbelievably irritated with my Photography teacher. e_e

We got midterms a few weeks ago and I found out that, despite finishing projects ahead of most of the class and all that, I was getting a lower mark than most of the class. It was incredibly stupid too because I was getting this mark because of 2 or 3 suckish marks at the beginning of the semester: the rest are all 100s. ;-; I'm not saying that I'm better than the people in the class, but goddamn, most people do nothing in that class.

Today we were working on hand-coloring black and white photographs we took. Apparently we're to be marked on how well we can freakin' paint a picture.

'Sounds easy until I try it out and just completely botch up the whole picture by using the paint too thickly. I was trying to hurry because we have like 6 weeks left and we haven't even started the summative, and so now I have to start over.

WHY ARE WE GETTING MARKED ON HOW WELL WE CAN PAINT A DAMN PICTURE. ITS PHOTOGRAPHY.

And now I'm going to actually fall behind and people are gonna hand in their picture with the amazing art skills they have. o-e

Just, ugh I'm so pissed. We do more art in that dumb class than actually take pictures.

Posted

d'aww Eka, that class sounds a bit mental :<

but anyways, apparently I'm a 'stupid, inept cunt' for not having a problem with Comic Sans, according to a friend. Yeah, pointless arguments ftw I guess?

siiiiighhh isn't it just like, a /font/ why should anyone even careeeeee I do not understand and I would appreciate it if someone could explain it to me without resorting to insulting me like :\

... lol I just noticed how easily annoyed I am. But this is still stupidddd

Posted

You've gotta know your color theory, Eka.

Just kidding. Kind of.

Also poor cascade, that's awfully silly to argue about. Comic sans is silly too, but totally not worth a fight.

As for me,

WHEATLEY.

QUIT BITING AND PAWING AT THE CAGE BARS.

IT'S FOUR IN THE GODDAMN MORNING.

GO TO BED.

Posted

Yeah. I'm getting into webcomic making, and one of the first things I learned was Comic Sans is the Devil. I'll admit it looked pretty ugly when I tried to use it, but I think the hatred for it goes a bit too far.

Posted

It's kinda lame when you have a dentist appointment in the morning, but it's even more annoying when you don't find out you even had one until... an hour til the actual appointment via being woken up by a screaming parent? Like what why was I not told about this it'd be nice if the actual dentist told me about this one at my last appointment since it's closer than November appointment? I am so confused.

Then I had to get two fillings lol. Then I have to go back for a third one in August. My mouth is really numb and sore now, maybe shouldn't have asked for more numby injection thing... I want to go back to sleep since I only slept for like 3-4 hours, but that won't be happening lol. I think I'll spend my day catching up on my shows since I don't feel like doing much else.

Posted

^That bites (no pun intended) :c

I'm getting sick and its summer.

Whyyyyy. ;_; *guzzles apple juice*