You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't get it

BIG BANG theory. Zoey is known for her bangs. Also she is an actress but she's more well known for her bangs.

Posted

let ME tell YOU about bangs

emvideo-youtube-u7X53igZoec.jpg

chan-marshall.jpg

VUomA.jpg

And while we're talking about hair

bald+women.jpg

Natalie-Portman-Bald.jpg

The point is, Zoey Day shan el is not on this list and the thread is done

Posted

I hate the shadow temple in oot.

Posted

I hate the Big Bang Theory, but I think I hate the fans more.

i like big bang theory :<

though every now and then i start spotting where the science bombs out, and its just like "whyyyyyyy"

also gawd, morning helping :< my mom wakes me up at 6 am to help her with the lizard before school. i go back to bed afterwards, but the other day, she called around 9 or so "youre not still in bed, are you? :3" (totally still in bed) "noap."

i second this. redeads and wallmasters everywhere, and until you get the eye of truth, its like "oh shit gotta move HOLE IN FLOOR WHY"

Posted

big bang theory isnt funny, but im sick of people circlejerking over how funny it isnt

Posted

big bang theory isnt funny, but im sick of people circlejerking over how funny it isnt

Yes, we all know what a lovely hipster you are, now go away.

Anyway, the show doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as the fans. Here, at least, it consists of mainly teenage girls who feel the need to interject in conversations about actual scientific stuff with pseudo-intellectual bullshit. Or anything really. In science class, you so much as go near the topic of the actual big bang theory and jesus christ "OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT SHOW"

I generally hate the fans who tell me I'm like sheldon, though. I think that pisses me off the most.

Posted

Yes, we all know what a lovely hipster you are, now go away.

Anyway, the show doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as the fans. Here, at least, it consists of mainly teenage girls who feel the need to interject in conversations about actual scientific stuff with pseudo-intellectual bullshit. Or anything really. In science class, you so much as go near the topic of the actual big bang theory and jesus christ "OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT SHOW"

I generally hate the fans who tell me I'm like sheldon, though. I think that pisses me off the most.

you dont know what hipster means

stop saying it

i agree with the rest of the post, specially that last line, i get that a lot

Posted

One of the reasons I like the show is because they use real games and stuff instead of generic crap.

For example, in an episode where Penny gets addicted to an MMO is the game called "Castle Quest 4"? No, because that doesn't exist. The game they use is Age of Conan. And in another episode they are all sitting on the couch playing a video game. The TV doesn't just emit random space-laser noises or anything like that. Instead, you can hear the unmistakable sound of Mario Kart Double Dash.

Just want to say I hate it when TV shows don't use real brand names.

Posted

Why the puppy are all of you talking about TV shows when we could be talking about things that make me weak in the knees

you know what I hate the most

people talking about tv shows instead of things that make me weak in the knees

like STRAIGHT ACROSS BANGS

Posted

Yeah my co-workers say that I'm like the main character and all my friends are like the rest of the cast, even though they've never met my friends...

Posted

Pheo.

This is a thread about things we hate.

Everyone loves straight across bangs.

Ergo, WE AREN'T GOING TO TALK ABOUT STRAIGHT ACROSS BANGS IN THIS THREAD.

Posted

One of the reasons I like the show is because they use real games and stuff instead of generic crap.

For example, in an episode where Penny gets addicted to an MMO is the game called "Castle Quest 4"? No, because that doesn't exist. The game they use is Age of Conan. And in another episode they are all sitting on the couch playing a video game. The TV doesn't just emit random space-laser noises or anything like that. Instead, you can hear the unmistakable sound of Mario Kart Double Dash.

Just want to say I hate it when TV shows don't use real brand names.

or the episode they were playing rock band....badly. you can tell byt the frequency of finger/drumstick movements, they had the actors on the "so easy you cant fail" diffficulty.

speaking of rock band, i hate it when someones playign an instrument on tv--real or animated--and the fingering doesnt match the goddamn sound. this is especially true for the violin. holy shit. bonus failing points if they cant even hold the damn thing right, like in "rules of engagement". the guy was sniping at the ceiling with his scroll, and it drove me nuts. worst part was my parents sitting on the other couch, "whats wrong?" " 'whats wrong?' men, dont you see whats wrong?! you only saw me play violin since my earliest memories"

also, when a webcomic thats updated daily for a long time decides to take days to update, with no reason given("hey were moving, gonna be a week before next comic") or anything.

Posted

I really puppying hate depression. It just comes out of sodding NOWHERE, grabs onto your brain stem, and just NEVER LETS THE HELL GO.

In other words my sadness is making me angry.

help me

Posted

same :<

Posted

So basically, my beloved Lapples is dead, guys. Well not dead but when your screen is only hanging on by a single thread (seriously being literal, here), and it's already slow as balls and overheating all the puppying time. yeah. a new laptop is required lol. I'm sad though, Lapples has stuck by me for like 4 years, man ): and he's just so old and dying and boo ):

on the bright side I can pick up my new laptop tomorrow!!! O: super fast service there! It's a Toshiba with a bright red base :3c cuteeee. will take pics when here!!