You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate that I've beaten every Zelda Game in existence...no wait what's that thing that's the opposite of hate? Love, yeah love...duh!

I hate that I've beaten every game I own, both Gamecube and Wii games. I need to get some new games, anyone out there have Bully Scholarship Edition for Wii that they don't want. I never got a chance to beat that one on account of Blockbusters sucky rental plans.

Posted

Yea. If they could somehow implement a kind of RPG element that adds a bit of replay value, that would be pretty great. Or adding a split storyline, where if you do certain things it affects the story in different ways. And possibly a relationship system with Zelda where you can go on dates with her and stuff and fill a relationship bar. :3 (Which leads to kiss :D )

They would have to go out of their way to change the natural and traditional gameplay of Zelda to do it though. But of course, there's always room for improvement. But first, they need to upgrade the Wii's RAM capabilities.

Posted

Yea. If they could somehow implement a kind of RPG element that adds a bit of replay value, that would be pretty great. Or adding a split storyline, where if you do certain things it affects the story in different ways. And possibly a relationship system with Zelda where you can go on dates with her and stuff and fill a relationship bar. :3 (Which leads to kiss :D )

You know what I hate the most? This idea.

Posted

id probably be ok with some story split, idk. i mean, i dont usually replay most games i have. i have to reeeeeeeeeeeeally love em. *cough* kid icarus *cough*

Posted

You know what I really hate the most?

Kidz Bop.

It's like they made a list of all the songs I hate that have been released during the year, and said "Hey, you know what would be great? Let's get a group of kids to sing these! Yes, now it sounds MUCH better. Commercial guy, what's the time slot for our commercial?"

"ALL OF THE DAY BRO."

"Excellent."

It could be worse, though. They could be making terrible Kidz Bop covers of good songs...

61G9POiI4DL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Posted

Please tell me Kidz Bop Beatles is a fake. I don't think my sould can take it. It's bad enough BTRB tried to be like them, Kidz Bop doing Beatles is one of the signs of the Apocalypse.

Posted

(soz for bad picture quality my webcam sucks but it's the only camera I have lol but you should be able to make out the problem here)

but yeah this is what has become of my lapples recently, his screen can't even sit up straight without a support now. I don't know if it's even possible to put all this back into place lol:

picture13pq.jpg

and he's had a tendency to overheat a ridiculous amount of times during this past week, and is generally laggy and slow when trying to do anything, not that home internet that disconnects me 24/7 really helps much with that. So yeah might have to put him down very soon, makes me sad. ): all the memories /tear

Posted

how the hell did you even manage to---

Posted

Can you not just snap it back into place?

Posted

Come on, Ezio. I'm sure Cascade would have already snapped it back into place if it was possible to do so.

...right Cascade?

Posted

But it looks so snappable. D:

Posted

I tried snapping it back in when it first broke like a week or two ago. Didn't work. Welp. :x

But yeah the picture is really bad lol. It's not just that the side isn't attached, like, at the back of my laptop where the breakage is, there's a metal rod thing sticking out and there's a massive hole at that corner in general. I suck at explaining technology thiiiiings. But yeah it's kinda funky at night I can see a green glow from the hole, as my laptop pants heavily trying to work. :< poor guy.

I need a better camera fffff, then I could get a decent shot of the front and back :< But hey, even with all the problems my laptop still works, miraculously. You'd think 4 years of breaking all the time would have killed it by now. But this problem is just really bizarre.

Also Chimetals I don't even know how it happened, one day I closed my laptop screen, heard a loud crack, opened it up again and suddenly WONKY and BROKEN :<

Posted

What make is it? Jenny's laptop broke a while ago, and by broke I mean the casing. Top left hand corner of the keyboard part of it, just above the heater, parts of the plastic came off and went into the fan. Hers was a Lenovo, apparently the same corner she had a problem with is a common issue with Lenovos. Think yours is a Dell though? I think I remember you saying so a while ago (though that might have been your old one).

Posted

Yeah I've got a Dell Inspiron, if you remember the last time you came to my flat it's still the same one lol.

That sucks for Jenny with the whole fan thing :< I remember one time, on the laptop I have now (lol yes these kind of things happen all the time), like, my fan starting making really loud noises, and my laptop started overheating all the time. Like, super fast. Tech Wiz Dad took apart my laptop to see if he could see what was up, and a bit of the fan had broken off and was stuck in there, lol. Along with some dust, which was gross. But took out broken part, cleaned it and it was all fine. I always thought that was one of the funnier "cascade's laptop broke, again" stories.

It's actually kind of terrible how my Dell laptops break constantly. Had another Inspiron before this one. Maybe the next laptop I get will be a different make for once.

Posted

ive got a dell, too, though that ones a studio, i believe. the corner by the power button popped out once, too :<