A TRAIN? REALLY!?!?

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Spider thing? I never heard about that one. I know the boss Armaghoma but...

Wanna explain what you had heard about it?

There was this giant spider in beta that chases you through the forest, or something...

Posted

Maybe the train is actually something very significant and interesting... like the boat in WW. I was scepticle about the boat too, but then i was like wow, thats quite a cool twist

Posted

The whistle probably has something to do with the Phantom. The rope definitely controls the horn--look at how it turns red and gets pulled down when Link blows it to scare the livestock off the tracks. I don't think Zelda is necessarily reading the letter to Link--she may be reading a letter that Link delivered.

Posted

soo stupid, why cant they just make LoZ Wii and not waste their time with a ugly train NO ONE puppyING CARES ABOUT A TRAIN!

Posted

I do. :<

You're being awfully insensitive towards those who aren't ignorant gamers like yourself and understand that Nintendo know what they're doing.

Posted

You're being awfully insensitive towards those who aren't ignorant gamers like yourself

That was hilarious.

Posted

There was this giant spider in beta that chases you through the forest, or something...

Huh.

Too bad TP had to get a huge makeover. They didn't really try too hard the first time. Maybe it was on the older version they re-did?

Posted

Huh.

Too bad TP had to get a huge makeover. They didn't really try too hard the first time. Maybe it was on the older version they re-did?

Posted

I think that when Nintendo said that TP was the last Zelda of it's kind I think they were referring to the modernization. My prediction, next, Link will get a hovercraft. :insane:

Posted

So it is Armaghoma! Cept its eye isn't on it's back. Thanks for the link.

Posted

Nintendo does however know what they're doing, so I'm pretty sure that this game isn't going to get bad.

EXACTLY

I don't see what everyone's problem is, why is the train necessarily going to be bad? Please explain!

Posted

Nothing besides the fact that trains weren't around in Midevil times. Besides guns came before trains. So guns have to be in the game too.

See gun came before trains. There's no way around it.

Posted

Nothing besides the fact that trains weren't around in Midevil times. Besides guns came before trains. So guns have to be in the game too.

See gun came before trains. There's no way around it.

So you're basing what happened in this world against what is going to happen in that one? I don't think so. Things could easily happen differently in games. Also, we don't know yet, this game might have guns for all we know (but it probably wont).

Posted

You know what I just realized?

Almost NOTHING from that trailer made it into the game.

Posted

You know what I just realized?

Almost NOTHING from that trailer made it into the game.

You're right. Also it was announced at the same thing as ST was. If ST looks good, how much you want to bet that it's nothing like the game.