Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

uh hello i am a wizard what else did you expect :D

Posted

So my dad has been really sick for the past 4 or 5 months. He might be developing colon cancer. He was supposed to do this thing with an iv like, 3 months ago but the doctors dropped the ball and didn't let him do it til just yesterday. He was doing much better but because of that he's now worse than ever. We thought he was also getting staff infections due to a very low immune system. But the sores on his leg aren't that apparently. He's in the hospital right now getting surgery to have the sores on his leg removed so they can see what it is. This really sucks. He's been working the whole time too. He's an electrician so like, his work is very manual labory. But yeah he might be dying soon and that sucks. I didn't wanna talk about it here. I haven't posted anything. About it on any site either. I've barely mentioned it to my friends irl. But yeah I'm really concerned. This sucks.

Posted

Ouch, that really is horrible. Really sorry to hear that, I hope your dad's health takes a turn for the better :sadlink:

Posted

Don't panic just yet, my grandma got colon cancer, and she's fine. You said that they think he might be developing it? Like they don't know if he had it yet?

Posted

Is there anything that can be done? Are you certain it's fatal yet?

Posted

I'm sorry to hear. I hope he makes it through okay. Stay positive :)

I got an interview at Staples on Friday. Woot.

Posted

He'll be in the hospital for a few days now. The medicine they wanna give him, the IV stuff, they have to hold off on. All his test results concerning Tuberculous have turned out to be inconclusive, which means there is a slim chance he may be a carrier or have it in him in some form (probably due to working construction on so many hospitals). They have to test him for that for the IV stuff, cause if he DOES have TB, the IV treatment will kill him. And he NEEDS the IV thing so i mean, theres a chance we'll havta go to plan 2, which is to completely remove his colon. 

And then there's the special ulcers on his leg that resulted from not being treated properly. They've been cut out but i mean, thats not great either. 

Good luck, Jared.

Posted

I feel like I planted a beautiful idea in t1g and pheo's mom's head and it's pretty and great. 

Posted

So apparently I like competitive video gaming.

God save us.

Posted

So apparently I like competitive video gaming.

God save us.

There isn't any kind of god where you're going.

PrimaGaga and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

Glad to hear it :)

Posted

Thanks guys. Also, after 20+ hours of game play, I've finally conquered both modes of One Piece: Unlimited World Red. Except now and new mode has presented itself, and I haven't even finished unlocking all the characters in Colosseum mode. Man, life is hard. But yeah, I haven't been as satisfied with a game since maybe Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Posted

Thanks guys. Also, after 20+ hours of game play, I've finally conquered both modes of One Piece: Unlimited World Red. Except now and new mode has presented itself, and I haven't even finished unlocking all the characters in Colosseum mode. Man, life is hard. But yeah, I haven't been as satisfied with a game since maybe Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I know that feel. I love that feel. Unfortunately, that leaves me debating whether I want that feel more often, leading to it being somewhat diminished, or if I want to savor it in a hunger-is-the-best-spice kind of way.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

I wish time would pass by faster.