Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Older member who doesn't really visit anymore who I still see on facebook. We like a lot of the same kinds of music, and he's a bigger mark lanegan fan than I am. His name's Brian, I think he's a cool guy.

Posted

Oh Brian, yeah I'm friends with him too. The eyebrow guy, right?

Posted

It's sad that you are allowing Jared to farm you like this. He's been hyping this up for over a month, right?

Posted

You guys suck

Pretty sure Pheo's a mind reader or some shit. Like, how the puppy? And anyway, I didn't think it was a big deal. I dunno why I MADE it a big deal. But yeah. It's out now ._.

Posted

Jaredbowl. Get hy-

Oh. Its over. Okay. We need a new hype train

Knuckle and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Are you gonna puppy him? I thought he was straight.

Posted

What

Posted

You guys suck

No, it's okay, they do suck. Don't worry about that part too much. You were also really excited (it seems) so, like, don't worry about making a big deal over it or not. Pheo and T1G basically parade around covered head to toe in like Tom Waits and Berserk, and JoJo respectively. Probably not too good to get that bad... hmmm...

Though, it's pretty bad if pheo's predicting your actions. Next time, try to talk about other things too, okay?

I hope you have fun : > (more fun than I had when I met certain people :/ lol)

Jareddude likes this

Posted

I've only met one member irl, LL, and my life was changed

wtf when did that become like over two years ago

Jareddude and LLmao ?✊? like this

Posted

oh I still think about meetups with Cascade and Teto to this day. It's a wonderful experience to meet online friends :)

LLmao ?✊? and Teto like this

Posted

Yeah, if I'm ever in Scotland, which would be neat, but barring winning a sweepstakes of some sort a bit unfeasible, i'd love to meet up with the Scottish chapter of Hnet.

Posted

I would probably be okay to meet Cascade because her voice is not like a blaring alarm. She also smiles for pictures. 

Posted

LL and Knuckle meetups weren't enough to satisfy my friendlust. I've had enough of Cascade's company to do me a lifetime though. No more of that.

But really @Cascade it'd be cool if we met up another time this or next year. I'd like to see Stirling at some point before Scotland goes fully independent and the country is ravaged by rioting and England goes to war with us.

Posted

Yes we really should hang out again and play Mario Kart 8 on the new Wii U me and my sister just shelled out for today!! \o/

Setting everything up the now but will post my Network ID and stuff once it's all done so people can play with me later :3

EDIT: I posted this in the Nintendo Network ID thread in Entertainment, but maybe some people will see it here, ID is Junkobears!

PrimaGaga and Teto like this

Posted

Yes, it's totally something gay. No, seriously!

I think you guys will be happy for me and that person. I'm not sure what else I can say right now though lol

You said this earlier but I thought crocodile was straight. We are talking about the eyebrow guy right?