Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

It was 2am and we had just finished the craziest run of Risk of Rain I have been in so far cut me some slack

Posted

:)

Posted

d2G5q3X.png

Might be the best or worst picture of me ever

I'm uncomfortable

Sahaqiel, pheonix561, Ganny and 1 other like this

Posted

Also, everyone, two things:

1) I have to work at 4am sometimes. Since I don't want to go to bed at 6 or 7 at night, being that everything past 6 or 7 is much more relevant to my life than everything before, I've taken to being nocturnal. So I'm asleep mostly between 12pm and 8pm.

2) My phone's audio is busted. I can't transmit audio with it anymore, and receiving audio is spotty, so it's useless for calls.

Posted

surgery was a success! it was the weirdest 7 minutes of my life. my vision is still a little foggy here and there as it's healing and the time for the most discomfort is gone (right after surgery). sleeping helped a lot. I'm now putting in prescription eyes drops for like the next week and wearing sunglasses to prevent myself from rubbing them. also have to tape these eye shields over my eyes when i sleep so it looks ridiculous.

i still wandered around my house this morning for glasses or contacts to put on. it's gonna be hard to break a 15 year old habit

T1g, Teto and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I honestly wonder, if I ever got Lasik would I still wear glasses just for the looks?

Posted

Yeah I wear glasses because I like how they look on me. I wouldn't bother with Lasik because seriously too match hassle. I would have to buy fake glasses afterwards (fake as in they don't improve my vision)

Posted

This is the best interview. David Byrne makes me happy.

like "the better a singers voice the harder it is to believe what they're saying"

I feel like there's some truth in that

Posted

Today I went to a T-Mobile store to buy a new phone but there were a lot of people in there and the employees were all busy so I left instead of bothering anyone

I was sad so I decided to get something to eat on the way back. I sat in the Chick-fil-A drive through for thirty seconds before remembering it's Sunday

Posted

wow eating at chik-fil-a what a scumbag x3333

I likewise need a new phone. My mom is getting one for me. I am probably going to get an LG Tribute 4G LTE or the Volt 4G LTE. I would like an HTC phone, but Virgin doesn't carry the One, which is baffling and strange. Pretty soon I won't have any equipment to complain about.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

you say this thing whenever I mention chick-fil-a, do you wanna fight???

Sahaqiel and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

My mentality when making purchases at the moment is to make sure that I don't regret it later. I like being minimalistic, but only when it doesn't have any drawbacks, which is unavoidable at times. For instance, retractable cord mice are infinitely superior to the more expensive wireless mice. But phones can really suck, and I've been reading into reviews for better low budget phones. So I spent a little more and bought the HTC Desire 816 for about 189 on Amazon.

816-4_0.jpg?itok=n8Z4lCZR

(not mine, just an example)

I really like HTC's phone designs too. I won't lie in that that was a non-negligible factor in my purchase. But this also has great reviews compared to my alternatives.

Posted

What is the point of this thread and why is it six