Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn those insta-death spikes. >:C

I really enjoyed the MegamanZero series. :< I really want MegamanZX.

Posted

I want ZX too, but I also want to get the MM Original Collection and I want the X Collection too. Being poor sucks.

Also for some reason my parents are making a big deal about me being in the play. I have a small role with a small speaking part. Not a big freakin' deal. I don't even want to be in the play. Ana forced me. She literally dragged me to the auditions.

Posted

I too am poor.

What's this about a play?

Posted

Well actually I'm not poor. I have like $150, but I'm saving up for a 360.

It's called I Hate Shakespeare. It's a parody play. I tried out for a zombie and some how I ended up being someone who comes out, says a few lines, and then gets eaten by zombies. Which kind of makes me think of redeads in OoT. Only difference is they won't rape me. (I hope.)

Posted

Sounds like Ana has you pussy-whipped. :>

Posted

Live sexual assault?

I'd pay to see that.

Posted

Pretty much but I don't care. I was more convinced when she told me that creep was doing it too. In fact he's so creepy he does EVERYTHING she does. Though I don't feel like doing everything and she isn't making me do everything.

Posted

I have to watch a movie for school. It's called Becket, and it's really boring. Also, there's a lot of awkward dialogue and camera angles. It's a VHS tape, which is interesting.

Our robotics competition was yesterday, and it sucked. We lost because of arbitrary rulings on trivial things. We finished the robot the night before last, and it was awesome. But the judges made some crappy rulings, and we finished 8th out of 35. Not as bad as I originally expected, but not as good as we deserved.

Posted

Holy shit your plays are better than ours.

Parody about Shakespeare? Zombies?

At least the awesomeness of living here compensates for the bad play choices, or you'd find me in your mailbox one day.

Posted

Oh man, this movie is awkward. Plus, the left channel keeps cutting out.

I don't enjoy it.

Posted

Holy shit your plays are better than ours.

Parody about Shakespeare? Zombies?

At least the awesomeness of living here compensates for the bad play choices, or you'd find me in your mailbox one day.

I guess. Last years was a murder mystery with different endings pending on what people chose. I meant to go watch Ana do it, but I *clears thoat* "was busy." That was the lie, the truth was I forgot.

Posted

Who's Ana? It's obvious that she's a girl you like, but does she know this?

Sorry, it's kinda been awhile since I caught up with y'all.

Posted

Ana is the girl YLA obsesses over in all of his posts, yes. YLA, bring me up to speed. Whats going on with Ana and Parapa the Raper?

Posted

Yes she's a girl I like, but the name's an alias, yes she's known since earlier this year, I tried to ask her out once, but she said her and her bf might get back together and they did. So I'm playing the waiting game. There's basically the abridged version. Other short things that should be known is that I've kinda liked her since 6th grade, but was too nervous to tell her and the other girls I guess were cover ups that I tried to use or something overly complicated like that, and she has a stalker who tries to rape her so I have taken the duty to protect her seeing as her bf doesn't care or something. He takes no action at all and acts as if he does not care, but he does know.

So I guess that's basically it.

@Teto: He hasn't tried anything in a while, but he's still being creepy and is still implying he will. That's it on that too.

Posted

You constantly refer to him as "The guy who tries to rape her." I'm beginning to think you don't have the same definition of rape as we do.