Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

You don't need to know anything about MapleStory to understand my signature. Like, just saying.

Posted

I don't have an emoticon for that... I have failed ;~;

Posted

I WIN! I don't know how to celebrate.

Posted

Posted

puppying furry thieves

Posted

I haven't been posting much. I guess I'll say something.

So, I'm building analog synthesizer modules for my Mentorship project. The thing is, that only covers the analog portion of electrical engineering, and I need to incorporate digital as well. So, I'm also designing a digital patch network to replace the physical patch cables. That will let you reorder the modules and activate/deactivate modules digitally, without having to unplug and plug in cables from the output of one module to the input of another.

Basically, I have my work cut out for me.

Posted

I haven't been posting much. I guess I'll say something.

So, I'm building analog synthesizer modules for my Mentorship project. The thing is, that only covers the analog portion of electrical engineering, and I need to incorporate digital as well. So, I'm also designing a digital patch network to replace the physical patch cables. That will let you reorder the modules and activate/deactivate modules digitally, without having to unplug and plug in cables from the output of one module to the input of another.

Basically, I have my work cut out for me.

This sort of reminds me of Jack. http://jackaudio.org/

Posted

lol so

This morning, I woke up to find that I have a text from one of my old friends from high school, basically telling me that he had been meaning to text me for two weeks but kept forgetting, and then how he started using sugar to wash his face (it's a good exfoliater) and how he had found the facebook message about him telling me how he'd wanted to have sex with me for like 4 years now.

I have no recollection of the latter o_o I thought he was talking about dating this whole time. But damn, good morning.

Posted

washing your face with sugar kills acne?

Posted

Nobody in my English 111 class wore purple today. EXCEPT ME! :>

Posted

washing your face with sugar kills acne?

Doesn't kill. But the sugar crystals clump together and rub away all the dead skin cells and make your face feel very smooth. :>

Also Phanta I WORE PURPLE TODAY.

Posted

YAY!

Posted

I wore my purple bracelets today, it was the only purple thing I had :> Along with a rainbow bracelet.

Most of my friends had purple on as well, which was great :>

Posted

Yeah I saw that last night. It looks pretty awesome. Good reason to get a 3DS.

Also I didn't wear purple because I didn't know that was a thing for today and besides I was at home all day anyway.