Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh god if you want me too fine. It's a penis. You happy?

Posted

So like, those coughs, that sound like a frog is trying to leap out of your mouth to freedom, are annoying. :< why are they so loud!

this would be in rants but I was the last person to post there and double post = ABOMINATION apparently and there's no point complaining if people can't see the complaint you know? oh god complaining about complaining is so much fun like totally :>

Posted

You want to shove an anus, mouth, and/or vagina into a penis? That's pretty puppyed up right there.

Posted

*Bashes head on desk.* No you shove a penis in the anus, mouth, and/or vagina.

Posted

My definition is an unwanted insertion of the anus, mouth, or vagina.

This means that the object being inserted is the anus, mouth, or vagina.

Re-read what you yourself posted before trying to make me look dumb.

Posted

I said this:

My definition is an unwanted insertion of the anus, mouth, or vagina. I know what it is, I just don't let him get that far.

I didn't think I had to be so specific on what was penetrating the anus, mouth, or vagina.

Posted

There's lots of stuff that can penetrate the anus, mouth or vagina. You could have been talking about anything even remotely phallus shaped.

Posted

I guess, but now that I think about it I guess it could be forced penetration by pretty much anything, but whatever.

Posted

I could ram a jar up Min's butt and it would be rape, and it wouldn't be my penis.

Except it wouldn't be rape because he'd totally want it.

Posted

NO NO NO! YLA, you didn't say "insertion into the ___ ___ or ___" you said that those things were being inserted. IE- The anus into a penis, not the other way around. Jeeze.

Posted

I could ram a jar up Min's butt and it would be rape, and it wouldn't be my penis.

Except it wouldn't be rape because he'd totally want it.

Damn straight <3

Posted

Well that was misinterpreted. What I mean is that... Damn it I give up. I can't make it any simpler.

Posted

Yea, actually you can make it simpler by rearranging your sentence structure. Oh, but that's right, you told us that you never make mistakes. NEVER. My bad.

Posted

*Bashes head on desk.* No you shove a penis in the anus, mouth, and/or vagina.

Unless you have a knife and then the possibilities are endless!

And if you're lucky enough to have a very skinny dick, you can rip out bones, hollow them out and have all sorts of fun filling them back up.

Oh and don't get me started on the variety of organs you can play with in there.