Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

The first two books are good. I haven't read the third yet.

If nothing else, I'm going to watch the movie because of Jennifer Lawrence. Yes please.

Yeah. Thats why I'm seeing it.

Also all the Peeniss shipping. Tumblr why you so hilarious.

And uh, whoever is interested in it but isn't sure. Think of Battle Royale except not as good. Or better, depending on how you felt about Battle Royale.

Posted

Went to on a road trip last night/this morning and just got back. Found this in a gas station bathroom

tumblr_m1fu0fy2xp1qft31ko1_500.jpg

Jareddude and Arachne like this

Posted

I have started reading The Hunger Games. I am insisting on reading it before I watch the movie. Does the movie just correspond to the first book, or the whole series?

Posted

This is for YLA. A review on the Hunger Games.

its funny

Posted

Went to on a road trip last night/this morning and just got back. Found this in a gas station bathroom

tumblr_m1fu0fy2xp1qft31ko1_500.jpg

SEEMS LEGIT.

and totally not tamper-able. totally.

on an unrelated note, i just picked up my copy of kid icarus uprising, and downloaded the original. now to find a 3ds screen protector, and die a lot in the side-scrolling action in the meantime.

Posted

So today I went to the movies. My friends, as unlucky as I was, wanted me to go. We were going to go see the Hunger Games. However it was sold out. So instead we watched This Means War. Which I thought would be cool, but it was kind of a chick flick. The only time it wasn't was the sex, the fighting, and the explosions. Other than that it was a chick flick.

Posted

a chick flick with bits thrown in haphazardly for the guys. or vice versa, maybe.

Posted

Yeah "This Means War" looks like an awful movie. YLA, you really need to google stuff before you see it.

Posted

I've known about this for a while. I'd like to pick it up sometime if It's mac compatible.

Posted

Yeah "This Means War" looks like an awful movie. YLA, you really need to google stuff before you see it.

It was a "spur of the moment" kind of thing so there's was no time to see what it was about.

Though I did see a promo for a movie called Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter or something like that. What a weird idea for a movie.

Posted

It's based on a book. A very good book.

Posted

@Pheo- The FAQ says it'll be Windows only at release but he plans to make a Mac version too.

Posted

And then pheo missed out on another game because of his crummy MacBook :/

Posted

And on that note, I just installed a new version of Colloquy, the client I've been using to connect to irc so I don't have to go through mibbit. The new version is probably great, but I can't use it because apparently it can only be run on Mac OS X 10.7 or greater, and I've only got 10.6.8. I didn't realize I'd been running a dated machine.

I install updates when my computer prompts me to and all, but why hasn't my computer updated its system? How do I go about updating it?