Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I was sorely tempted to say something negative about pheo's ability to be a good friend. . .

I automatically felt bad.

I just. . . couldn't. I TRIED. SO HARD. What the hell.

I don't. . .

It's so mean sounding I can't do it.

Posted

omg phanta why don't I have your number yet gimme gimme i'd totally give you mine but i don't know how americans are supposed to input it again.

Jared: I don't really know how to explain either lol, I just feel more relaxed and social and stuff when I'm ~inebriated~ lol basically what phanta said. Whatever I'm feeling atm is 1000x more amplified. idk. All my friends have different opinions on what drunk!me is actually like, lol. I'm an angry, lovable, weepy and giggly drunk at whatever time is best idk. :< Overall it's fun, yeah. Lol.

America's drinking age is dumb imo. MAN THAT SHOULD TOTALLY BE A SERIOUS DISCUSSION TOPIC lol no I always get annoyed in those.

I tried texting you when i was drunk but i didnt have your number so I tweeted you. <3

Sending it in a PM now.

Posted

Cascade. I have your number, why dont you have mine?

Posted

I was sorely tempted to say something negative about pheo's ability to be a good friend. . .

I automatically felt bad.

I just. . . couldn't. I TRIED. SO HARD. What the hell.

I don't. . .

It's so mean sounding I can't do it.

See? Is there, like, do all of you get wasted, and try to think "Hey maybe Pheo's a really shitty guy" and then you feel terrible and call me and reassure me that I'm not just to satiate yourselves?

Posted

It would be cool to have some Hnet members' phone numbers, but I'd be afraid of the long-distance charges. I could add them on Skype though. Also, other Canadian members might be able to text me.

Posted

I still don't have a phone...

Posted

i keep forgetting youre canadian, arachne. its like, "there are countries within north america? were not just one big happy continental lump as far as phones are concerned?"

Posted

(773) 769-3030

Call me sometime <3

Posted

So four times now an Hnet person has called me or texted me drunk to tell me I'm an awesome friend. As cool as it is to apparently be an awesome friend, do I seem like the kind of person that needs to be reminded that they are an awesome friend? That's a sincere question. Do I give the impression that I'm insecure about my friendliness?

Personally I wouldn't call any of you to tell you you're good friends.You're just cool people that I enjoy talking to.

I'd measure how good a friend someone is by how well they cheer you up or make you happy or give you advice or something. I actually don't know how much any of you do that for me. Not for lack of trying, but because I just don't appreciate my friends. I know in the moment that someone is cool, but I don't really know how much better some of you are than others. I just know some of you better.

I once said I wasn't a judgemental person, and people began laying into me because "everybody judges". But I'm honestly not judgemental. But just in a boring self centred way where I never really think about people. I'm fairly considerate, but I don't really put much thought into what people do, and so I can't appreciate them. And so I don't know who I do and don't like. I put more thought into this one subject than I ever have about anything else.

True facts.

Posted

Yeah I like you all.

But you're just cool guys.

This is why I will never visit America to meet you all \:3/

Jareddude likes this

Posted

what tiggles you should totally give me your number :<< drunk texts for everyone! etc.

also some of you are pretty cool I guess.

Posted

Rika has my number. That's the way I'd like to keep it. :|

however I would enjoy having Sayuri's number for comedic purposes :D

Posted

So four times now an Hnet person has called me or texted me drunk to tell me I'm an awesome friend. As cool as it is to apparently be an awesome friend, do I seem like the kind of person that needs to be reminded that they are an awesome friend? That's a sincere question. Do I give the impression that I'm insecure about my friendliness?

no more drunk texts for you. who wants em

and apologize for how irritating I must have come across. I'm usually a pretty happy drunk. so yes, I like to tell my friends that they're great and how much I appreciate them. then I get tired and fall asleep.

Posted

I have Cirt's number but I want LL's aaaaa.

Posted

I have none of your numbers and none of you have mine :<