Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, didn't you say you liked to make models out of things for occarina of time mods? Would you still be willing to do that, if I sent you some concepts?

No, sadly I don't really do that anymore. I'm sorry. : (

Posted

Aw. I was gonna draw stuff, and then you were gonna make it, and it was gonna be awesome, maaaaaaaaaaaan.

Posted

one day, I will make that game pheo wont tell me about

Posted

Are you talking about the game saha and I are planning to make together or the OoT mods i wanted to make with Jareddude

Posted

whichever one you kept bugging me about, and if it happens, will probably turn into a coding collaboration project between me and saha

Posted

That idea was a really simple basic one for a five minute video game that has nothing to do with the one I've laid out. I'm gearing up to take classes in vector based illustration (art in photo shop) and Time Arts (3D modeling and animation) for my illustration major. Over the summer I'm going to be building a portfolio for review in December to see if I'm accepted into the major, and I'm going to work on building that around what an application for concept design into a studio would look like. Saha and I have discussed game play and music, along with some character concepts, and I Haven't discussed plot with him yet because I wanted to do that over spring break but that didn't happen. I wont post any pictures for the actual game because I only scanned four pages from my sketchbook and they're low quality, dated ideas for parts of the main character's suit, but if you're curious, think of the game as something like this, except everywhere and everything:

Mecha+Musume+2.jpg

Except, a gazillion million times manlier.

All I'm saying is its a bigger idea than that goofy little thing I wanted to try.

Posted

you are making a game about plane girls

Posted

I am making a game about plane MEN

Posted

sarah, plain and tall

Posted

is that a book from my childhood because it sounds too familiar

Posted

Probably. I remember reading it for school. It's about a farmer who lives in the inner U.S. who remarries a woman from Maine because his wife died in childbirth. That's really all I remember from it.

Posted

I am making a game about plane MEN

oh and instead of jet fuel they use testosterone thats pretty clever

Posted

okay okay its an old joke but I laughed and ill admit it so shut up

Posted

Jetosterone.

Posted

I actually considered making a thread talking about the idea but I barely have any serious sketches because schoolwork comes first. So maybe that will happen, sometime before April ends I hope.