Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh you are from Ohio, EDA? So am I! I don't care what anyone says, Ohio is squidding awesome. Especially Columbus. So much character~

Also the OGTs were hella easy. My worst subject is math, which i failed in class, and i got advanced or w/e on it.

Posted

I was born in Ohio! squid yeah, Ohioans!

Posted

My retarded roommate was born in Ohio

Booooooo Ohioans! :o

Posted

THII2 MEAN2 WAR ERIIDAN

WAR!!

Posted

yeah we got a grant from apple or something so we get laptops. It's pretty sweet, except for the fact that there is SO MUCH BLOCKING SOFTWARE.

It wasn't until today that I was able to get on Hnet at school, and youtube never works. You can go to youtube just fine, but good luck getting videos to work.

Sorry to just butt into this convo, but for a decent proxy to pass the blocking software, try this: http://niallsproxyredirect.appspot.com/

There is a FBI warning thing, but that is just a picture. Click on it to get onto the actual site!

You're welcome!

Posted

THII2 MEAN2 WAR ERIIDAN

WAR!!

im not afraid to zap a landdwweller

Posted

So four times now an Hnet person has called me or texted me drunk to tell me I'm an awesome friend. As cool as it is to apparently be an awesome friend, do I seem like the kind of person that needs to be reminded that they are an awesome friend? That's a sincere question. Do I give the impression that I'm insecure about my friendliness?

Posted

You expect me to remember my thought processes during drunken times? )))): high expectations goshhhhh

but really I don't think you give that impression away, idk :S don't be worryin' about the drunkards of the forum lol

Posted

...What's it like to be drunk?

Posted

Its fun? I donno how else to describe it. It's different for everyone but I'm a happy drunk and I'm a thousand times more social and open. (Which is bad because I'm already a super open person)

Im also supper gullible and I go along with what people are saying, even if it makes no sense. I guess you could say that being drunk just amplifies your personality. at least for me. I'm gonna party a bit this friday so like, be prepared for some texts people! POST YOUR NUMBERS NOW! haha.

Jareddude likes this

Posted

omg phanta why don't I have your number yet gimme gimme i'd totally give you mine but i don't know how americans are supposed to input it again.

Jared: I don't really know how to explain either lol, I just feel more relaxed and social and stuff when I'm ~inebriated~ lol basically what phanta said. Whatever I'm feeling atm is 1000x more amplified. idk. All my friends have different opinions on what drunk!me is actually like, lol. I'm an angry, lovable, weepy and giggly drunk at whatever time is best idk. :< Overall it's fun, yeah. Lol.

America's drinking age is dumb imo. MAN THAT SHOULD TOTALLY BE A SERIOUS DISCUSSION TOPIC lol no I always get annoyed in those.

Posted

pheo you're a great friend

have I told you that

no really pheo you're awesome man

Posted

Ganny how innebriated are you

Posted

...What's it like to be drunk?

varies from person to person, i think. i havent been drunk, but imo, i dont think im missing anything, really. ive had bad experiences with drunks, so im really really really not-attracted to the idea of getting wasted. if you (legally) do it, ok, so long as youre not binge-drinking (aka drinking stupidly) or drinking to try to feel better. but any drunk that rages on me (one of my bad experiences) isnt gonna be able to get off with the "i was drunk: i didnt mean it" bullshit.

that said, derp derp drunk texts sound fun, and i have an unlimited texting plan. so if anyone wants to (nationally) text me (no international plan :<) i can PM you my number....i really dont expect any of you to be so unstrung and off the raging deep end as to randomly cuss me out :< at least, i should hope not.

Posted

no but

reallly pheo

you're a good buddy to have