Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

You guys are too much, lol.

Also, testing a banner I just made for a game.

beta1a.png

Looks better with a whitish background. But still looks awesome. :>

Posted

I'm liking those designs. Can't wait to see more.

Oh, and Tarou was about "anthropomorphic-ized weaponry". Anyone seen Saikano? I remember it being a pretty emo version of the girl-weapon cliché, but I also remember it being pretty decent at the time.

wallpaper_02_1280_138159255.jpg

i read some of that......one of those series that i completely forget that ive read, and need to go back to finish it :/ gotta stop picking series that are incomplete and on update hiatus.

Posted

You guys are too much, lol.

Also, testing a banner I just made for a game.

beta1a.png

Looks better with a whitish background. But still looks awesome. :>

You need to fix the cropping of the swords (you can see a white outline) but otherwise this is fantastic!

Jareddude likes this

Posted

You need to fix the cropping of the swords (you can see a white outline) but otherwise this is fantastic!

Yeah, lol. Curse Paint Tool Sai and GIMP working badly together!

And thank you, PHero. :)

Posted

X1vEo.png

"Your efforts will be rewarded by an artist of such unique and immortal talent, we remain in too much awe to utter the name."

Yeah, squid you deviantart.

Arachne and Jareddude like this

Posted

X1vEo.png

"Your efforts will be rewarded by an artist of such unique and immortal talent, we remain in too much awe to utter the name."

Yeah, squid you deviantart.

squid tim burton. He's getting annoying.

Posted

"he's getting annoying"

"he wasn't annoying before but now he's starting to get annoying"

Posted

Yeah i mean I used to like him. I unno if it was because I was young or his ideas were better back then, but I didn't always hate him.

Posted

i dont care all that much either way, tbh. i know his name, but im not horrifically impressed or repulsed. however, as with a lot of things, some of the fanbase......

Posted

So I heard that Thomas Kinkade died, which sucks because he was actually kinda a part of my childhood. You see, my mom used to work at a Thomas Kinkade Gallery, and I was there every day. I still remember the lighthouses and cottages and stuff.

Posted

4chan's /ic/ board has been talking about him. I don't know anything about him and I'm very wary to take my opinions from 4chan, but they call him "the Ke$ha of the art world." Kitschy, in other words. But then, apparently he also worked on background paintings in "Fire and Ice," alongside guys like Ralph Bakshi and Frank Frazetta, so I don't know what to think of this guy. I will probably continue to not think about him, because I barely know who he was. Same with the death of Moebius(although apparently that guy was pretty cool).

Posted

People die everyday

Posted

Chase dies tomorrow

Posted

cue nickleback song