Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

So...today I told my parents that I've been extremely sad and depressed, as well as I hurt myself. We came to a conclusion that I'm too self conscious and have no self esteem. So, we're going to work on that. Maybe go to a therapist.

My dad also gave me a new leather wallet with ten dollars. He's going to give me 15 every week, so I can hang out with my friends and stuff. I'm happy that what happened last night happened. That's what really pushed all of this. :)

Posted

Money wont really make you happy.... Although I'm pretty sad and broke so I'm probably wrong haha. But in all seriousness, good luck! I'm here is you need a listener.

Jareddude likes this

Posted

@jared

if youre still having issues, you can always talk to me. ive had experience in that department too :/

though going to a councilor is a good move, and if youre the social type thats had to hikkikomori due to lack of funds, going out is a good move for you too.

really, though, $15 a week, im envious ;n; my allowance (come to think of it, it was roughly $15 total but still) was split roughly 4-ways until i got a job, at which point i stopped getting allowance. (heads up though--if you can land a part-time job, you will feel like the richest dude in the world at your age, even if you only work weekends. and fast food joints arent that bad as a part-time thing)

Jareddude likes this

Posted

I never got an allowance. EVER.

Posted

Lying in bed with Skyrim and laptop on the table at the end of my bed, reading revision notes from laptop periodically and during loading screens. Works so far.

Posted

Thank you, Tarou! And in ever got an allowance up until a certain point, dude. It stopped at like 12. Lol.

Posted

I never got an allowance. EVER.

Thats because your mom worked for thomas kinkade

Posted

DNapq.png

God Dammit Tim Burton.

Posted

Johnny Depp playing lead in a gothic themed Tim Burton movie? This I have to see.

It just gets weirder, it also stars Helena Bonham Carter with music by Danny Elfman.

Arachne, Ammonsa and DR SHRUBBERY! like this

Posted

And the script is written by the author of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

Gonna watch.

Posted

Hot topic merchandise tie-in

Posted

If there is an overrated tree somewhere in the world it should be named Timbur ton.

pheonix561, T1g, Arachne and 1 other like this

Posted

If there is an overrated tree somewhere in the world it should be named Timbur ton.

overrooted

Ganny and T1g like this

Posted

I should go catch a Timburr in Pokemon White, name it Timburrton and then punish it horribly

I actually did this