Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm absolutely head over heals for this chick. I would totally go straight for her if she were real and had a vagina.

21eafxd.png

161c2tv.png

Posted

So I finished this portrait I made in art class. I have never made a portrait before.

post-3698-0-99462100-1337087925_thumb.jp

So yeah. This is quite possibly the best thing I've ever drawn. I'm not sure how I managed to do this, as whenever I usually draw something it turns out looking like I have a minor case of Parkinson's. I believe that I am being possessed by some sort of art ghost.

Pheo, you go to an art school or something, right? Did they ever say anything about art ghosts?

Teto and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I just go to a university with a pretty good art program. Kaffles and LL are both going to art school. I bet I could get into one if I wanted to, but I'm wondering if maybe I could study abroad in france or something instead. That's unrelated, though. What do you mean by art ghost?

Posted

You know, like the ghost of an artist or something who spends it's time wandering the earth, possessing young artists with their talent or something. Is that a thing? Does that happen?

Posted

No, silly. That only happens to rappers. You're thinking of rap ghosts.

Posted

I don't know how to tell you this, but Tupac's ghost didn't really appear at that concert. It was just a hologram.

Posted

You know, like the ghost of an artist or something who spends it's time wandering the earth, possessing young artists with their talent or something. Is that a thing? Does that happen?

I have never heard of this happening, or at least, not specific to artists. I would think that if it happens, it would be something that happens to anyone for anything, regardless of profession. Do you think you've been possessed by a ghost for art or something?

Posted

So I finished this portrait I made in art class. I have never made a portrait before.

post-3698-0-99462100-1337087925_thumb.jp

So yeah. This is quite possibly the best thing I've ever drawn. I'm not sure how I managed to do this, as whenever I usually draw something it turns out looking like I have a minor case of Parkinson's. I believe that I am being possessed by some sort of art ghost.

Pheo, you go to an art school or something, right? Did they ever say anything about art ghosts?

Posted

Holy shit how did I

miss that

Posted

So are you saying... that I did this picture with my OWN TALENT?!

WHAAAAAT.

Posted

I think the fact that me getting lost somewhere between reading the words you wrote and understanding the words you wrote and still saying "Yeah I think it's pretty good" doesn't necessarily mean you're not possessed, but yeah I think it's pretty good. What reference photo did you use for this? And what pencils?

Posted

I used this for reference:

house-hugh-laurie.jpg

The picture I used was a little bigger, but it's still the same image.

And I used an average mechanical pencil for the defined lines and darker shades, but used a wooden #2 pencil for the lighter shades.

Posted

I don't know how to tell you this, but Tupac's ghost didn't really appear at that concert. It was just a hologram.

I was making a reference to the Gorillaz.

Posted

English AP test tomorrow. I got 34 out of 52 right on the practice, and did pretty good on my essays. I hope it just wasn't beginners luck. Because I usually do horrible.

Wish me luck. : (