Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks, but it's not good. You know how you draw something and then come back to it years later and think "oh wow this is terrible". That's what I felt but over a period of 24 hours.

Yeah I know. I drew this really awesome picture recently, and then I went to post it the next day and I was like "oh.... Nobody needs to see this."

Posted

Got Pokemon White today, as well as came home sick from school. Weird coincidence....*Keeps playing*

Posted

two exams tomorrow, taking a quick break since my blacklist app (which prevents me from going on distracting websites like hnet, fb, twitter, tumblr, reddit) just wore off from a three hour interval. sup guys. I'm hyped up on caffeine.

anyway yeah panicking slightly

Posted

Just remember, Jesus is with you. But don't let that get you down, he will stop bugging you eventually.

Posted

NOTHING CAN STOP YOU wait a meteor might be able to stop you BUT IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT ONE WILL HIT YOU

Posted

And if one does I think the exams can be considered cancelled anyway.

Posted

ye

thanks guys

Posted

You had a TV dropped on your head when you were a small child. You can't remember the incident but you've always hated TV's in that situation ever since. I'm sorry I had to be the one to remind you.

Posted

We didn't want you to find out this way.

Posted

Are you a monster?

The very worst one.

You don't look like a monster.

That's how you can tell

I probably wont read this all, but that bit was neat.

LL it's probably because you just imagine it as some comic nerd roleplaying as a witty charismatic person they wish they were.

Might go back to it actually. I'll just leave it at chapter 2 for now.

Posted

Yeah I thought that bit with the monster was pretty great too. I get the same impression about the roleplaying, also.

Posted

I got to page 22, just after the start of chapter 2. Didn't really interest me. But at least the art is pretty nice.

Posted

Gonna be pretty inactive for the next week give or take, all my classes are done and my three finals are on monday and tuesday so I have to work to get those done. Just a heads up.