Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Been playing some Skyward sword. So far its good.

Posted

wait i thought to wash a chicken you just waited for it to rain. I could never wash a bird. birds and fish and amphibians freak me out so much!! Reptiles are usually better. I used to play with snakes in the yard as a kid. I freak out when i see them now but the bigger ones (like at zoos) are cool for some reason. I also used to visit the Alligator Farm in Florida (its like a zoo for reptiles and you can pet the baby animals) as a kid every time i was down there for family, so i guess i really like reptiles a lot.

DRAGONS!

Posted

Yeah, Ganny, it's his first album. But why in the world would I make a thread about Tom Waits. Or just talking about the people I admire. No one is here to argue against me.

Posted

Threads can be for sharing too! not just debate.

Posted

ONLY DEBATE.

THERE IS ONLY DEBATE.

Posted

Sharing and debate everyones happy now.

Posted

I ship (Skyward Sword) Link and Eagus now. :grinninglink:

Posted

What a shock that jareddude is shipping a pairing that involves a big muscular top heavy dude

jared is just head over heels for big muscular top heavy dudes

Posted

found this on face book and i really laughed. it got 3 likes.

can we protest that gays are gay and want gay rights and marriage ? come on people...God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

come on guys.

I mean, just come on.

Posted

So uh, I'm playing Metroid: Zero Mission now using VisualBoy Advance and a ROM.

God this game

Why did I like Metroid more than zelda before

IF ONLY JO-BENGT WERE HERE TO SEE THIS GLORIOUS ACHIEVEMENT

At least I think he was the guy that liked metroid and junk

what am i going on about.

Posted

I'm pretty sure I was the Metroid fanatic, given that my location still says "Zebeth". I don't know if Jo was or not. Haven't seen him in a long while.

Posted

Whelp, tomorrow I leave for band camp.

Hey Pheo, remember that time where the sun wore you down until you had to go to the hospital? Well at band camp I basically stare down the sun until the sissy goes and hides behind its stupid little horizon. EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK.

puppy YOU, SUN.

Posted

I went to an anime convention for the first time today. I mostly went because I wanted to be with my friends, but it was pretty okay. There were some really good costumes, and I got to go to a panel that was Ellen McLain and John Patrick Lowrie talking about being voice actors, which was totally awesome.

Also, my birthday is tomorrow. I'm trying really hard to remember, but about two minutes after someone says something about it, it seems to stop being true. There is no excitement here, partially because you can't do anything new at age 19.

Posted

Whelp, tomorrow I leave for band camp.

Hey Pheo, remember that time where the sun wore you down until you had to go to the hospital? Well at band camp I basically stare down the sun until the sissy goes and hides behind its stupid little horizon. EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK.

puppy YOU, SUN.

22943306.jpg