Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

ill be the drunk uncle no one likes

that makes unwanted sexual advances

and secretly openly everyone hates

Posted

I actually started a story boarding thing taking place in the world of my fanfic that you're all characters in. It was going to be a youtube video set to be 7 or 8+ minutes long, and it had a lot of inside jokes. Chase is a pretty prominent character in that world, being commander chase, the leader of King Pheo's armies (he dresses like a fire emblem guy). In the story, Pheo was going to observe that their army was poorly numbered to fight the impending (read: perceived) horde of sparkledogs. He "offhandedly" mentions they could really use a military training barracks, and a bootcamp to train new recruits, at that(the only real recruits are Silver Moon and I think whoever else is really young and visits this site). Commander Chase agrees, and says he will see to it that The kingdom gets a new Bootcamp. King Pheo observes that Chase says that all the time, and Commander Chase is like "NO I SWEAR TO GOD KING I'M GONNA GET YOU A BOOTCAMP. THIS TIME I MEAN IT I SWEAR."

And of course there isn't a new bootcamp ever.

Jokes like that.

Posted

I'd watch it.

Posted

EDA, you actually had a character that was going to be a pretty big presence in the video too. I came up with this a few months ago, and you were a horse that wore a bowtie and glasses and everyone referred to you as doctor and you were a pretty smart science type guy who was a horse. You also had a preference for ponies over other species of equine, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to spin that in a creepy way or like you were a ladies man or what. I might as well have left that out altogether because making you a horse was enough. I mention this because a while after I was doing the sketches you made a post in the MLP thread about your new pony OC, that bore a strong resemblance to the character I made for you. I was all "puppying nailed it" but I didn't say anything.

Posted

Wait wait

I actually started a story boarding thing taking place in the world of my fanfic that you're all characters in.

taking place in the world of my fanfic that you're all characters in.

my fanfic that you're all characters in.

I MUST REEEAAAD

Assuming it exists

Posted

Oh right, the other recruit was Linkprow. Where's that guy been.

Anyways, There was never a written thing. It would have been storyboard videos and comics and things. Just me goofing off.

I kind of wanted a large army, so one way I went about doing that was taking this mysterious monk or monks living somewhere near but not within Aichenet (Working name of kingdom), Double 45 and Zero. The joke was that when they combined their powers they were suddenly 900, and that was all the army King Pheo needed. Even if it was a hivemind. I think I scrapped that idea though. Didn't seem fair to Double and Zero for some reason.

I'm silently waiting for Chase to come back and read the thing about him.

Posted

PHEO I SWEAR I WILL GET YOU A WINDOWS.

lol what will probably end up happening Windows 10 will be out and I'll bring Windows 7 just for laughs

Posted

What does that make me, the guy who shows up in the house for a while and then leaves, and comes back, and... [ad infinitum]

Also pheo if you seriously wrote that as a thing you are now morally obligated to post it under threat of absolutely nothing.

Posted

What does that make me, the guy who shows up in the house for a while and then leaves, and comes back, and... [ad infinitum]

Also pheo if you seriously wrote that as a thing you are now morally obligated to post it under threat of absolutely nothing.

Yeah, probably. You're the grandfather/uncle who has to travel a lot, so we don't see very much of you.

That makes sense, right?

MORALLY OBLIGATED PHEO

Posted

I'm not gonna lie, CO, you weren't in it. This was during a time you weren't really a presence on the site again yet. If I did stick you in, you'd be a castle librarian or something.

And it's not like it's a written document or anything. I'd need to redo all of the sketches in photoshop and then just figure out how to make flash work. Finishing it has been on my mind, though.

Posted

This needs to exist. It's GENIUS.

And I'm not just saying that because my character is a pony.

Posted

I'm not gonna lie, CO, you weren't in it. This was during a time you weren't really a presence on the site again yet. If I did stick you in, you'd be a castle librarian or something.

Yeah that's not really surprising considering how often I just disappear.

Posted

That's right, because your character is a horse.

Not this:

cool-pony.jpg

But this:

brown_horse.jpg

Also CO: You'd be a magic castle librarian. Dunno if I touched up on that. Magic. Or Alchemy. Same difference.

Posted

I'd be the guy who watches everything happen. Never getting involved, but always lurking nearby.