Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's not as if someone is saying "good heavens! Silver Soul isn't following proper procedure when asking for support! He is surely puppying with us!"

But making jokes, intentional or not, is not a good way to maintain the seriousness of the matter. We think that if he's alright enough to be making jokes, then he must be all right.

It's not petty.

This is a good argument, and i'd already thought it wasn't petty. But LL, I wasn't joking. It was more of a mistake/force of habit sort of thing from another community, and as I'd previously stated, I had Ponify on, which changed everyone else's "Man" to "stallion" and "someone" to "somepony", among others. So I got caught up more in what I read.

Edited by Silver Moon (see edit history)

Posted

I don't know, not taking someone's problems seriously because of their word choice seems pretty petty and insensitive to me. Just stating what I thought, there. Note that I didn't actually say pheo or anyone else in-thread was doing that in my post. so lol. way to over-dramatize what I said, LL.

Posted

Way to over-dramatize whatever the secret thing in my house is that you don't know what it is

Its just a secret present

Whats so special about that

Posted

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're going to see some serious shit."

YES I HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN THE MOVIE OKAY

I JUST DON'T REMEMBER A LOT BECAUSE IT WAS FOUR-ISH YEARS AGO

I WAS 8 THEN FOSH

We should start saying Fosh again.

You're only 12?

Posted

Thank you for the offer. I think talking to someone is exactly what I need. However, I'm in a sort of complicated situation, so I'll need some time to think about what to say, implying I'll even say anything at all. Any time I try to talk to any of my other friends, I just sort of lose the nerve to speak. Keep in mind, these are all internet friends, and I'm much less shy on the internet.

Upon reading this I realise it's completely coherent, but I still feel like I'm blathering.

Something is wrong with me.

im always here too. doubly so on skype, since i just always seem to be on skype :/

Posted

You're only 12?

Yeah. This has been apparent, but you only joined recently so it's understandable that you'd not know. No one has ever said this, but I like to think of myself as like, the kid brother in a "family" scenario.

We seriously need to plan this out, like who would be where and that shit.

And dustin should be the long dead great great grandfather who built the house we all live in.

Or something.

Thanks, Chimetals, but I don't have skype, and I think I'm starting to feel better anyway.

Oh wow that only lasted two days and wasted everyone's time

Yay, I'm a massive dick~

Posted

lol. we're a bored forum. don't feel bad.

Posted

Yeah. This has been apparent, but you only joined recently so it's understandable that you'd not know. No one has ever said this, but I like to think of myself as like, the kid brother in a "family" scenario.

We seriously need to plan this out, like who would be where and that shit.

And dustin should be the long dead great great grandfather who built the house we all live in.

Or something.

The funny thing about statements like this is that it always seems to me like everyone on hnet does this at least once, coming up with some fanfic situation that all of hnet is. I have accidentally done this where I was king and everyone else was like lords or knights or maids(t1g) or wizards n' shit (we all lived inside a giant FORT ha ha get it)(It was a comedy), LL has done this making pokemon (he had pheo/saha versions), Phanny was talking about doing a thing where we all lived in a highschool, and so on and so forth.

Posted

Dammit I missed the post

anyways obligatory 700th post post

That makes sense

I think it'd be fun if someone did that and actually finished it, and like

posted in the fanfics section

Or we could do another RP like that college one that most people decided was just an outlet for crack.

I mean it was, but it would have been fun if it wasn't called off

Posted

The funny thing about statements like this is that it always seems to me like everyone on hnet does this at least once, coming up with some fanfic situation that all of hnet is. I have accidentally done this where I was king and everyone else was like lords or knights or maids(t1g) or wizards n' shit (we all lived inside a giant FORT ha ha get it)(It was a comedy), LL has done this making pokemon (he had pheo/saha versions), Phanny was talking about doing a thing where we all lived in a highschool, and so on and so forth.

to add to this, I believe that someone made a hnet family tree online once in which I married dreezy (old chat regular) and...damn I gotta dig this thing up. hopefully I can find it, it was pretty lulzy

Posted

Someone also made a floor plan of a house and it decided who lived in what rooms with whoever else.

Posted

yeah, at some point in minecraft/skype chats, me, knuckle, sayu, and ammonsa decided i was the eldest brother, with ammonsa and sayu being my younger sisters, with ammonsa being the youngest. knuck was the cousin or second cousin or something like that. i wanna say tappy was in there somewhere, but i dont remember anything else :<

Posted

:,,,,,,,,,,,[

I just want to hang out with you bros

Posted

You can, and have "bro" be literal! Don't you see the wonders of this sorta crap?

Although, people who are dating obviously can't be related.

Unless they're okay with that.

Or something.

Also new signature.