Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

You'll curse your own behavior when that "Brave Critter" comes back to assassinate you in your sleep.

YOU CAN'T BE KING IF YOUR DEAD.

Posted

You don't need to worry about dying when the "brave critter" is not strong enough to assassinate you

I fear no vermin

Posted (edited)

M'lord, you underestimate their power.

Ever had a Brown Recluse lower itself directly in front of your face. I have.

It's not a good feeling.

Edited by DR SHRUBBERY! (see edit history)

Posted

Spiders are unpleasant things. Their bites are among the most inconvenient.

Also, college is a thing that is happening again. I'm pretty busy as a result. Lots to do.

Posted

Spiders don't bother me too much. I get an unpleasant feeling from them but not so much that I can't tolerate their presence. I wont kill or break anything if I can avoid it.

Posted

EDA I can totally relate, lol. Fond memories of the 6am spider that woke me up by running along my bed and terrified me for half an hour til I got it killed. x:

Posted

Cowards.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Depends on the spider. If it looks dangerous to me, or if I can identify it as dangerous (such as a brown recluse) I'll kill it.

If it's small and not hurting anyone, I might release it outside if I'm feeling particularly sentimental at the time. If not I'll just kill it.

Posted (edited)

I believe spiders are mankind's greatest enemy.

I remember back when I was a humble cranberry farmer in the year 1914. Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria had been assassinated in public, but not by a gunshot as many fools still believe. No, the truth of the matter is that a stealthy black widow spider had stowed away in his scarf, and when the time was right bit directly into his jugular vein, killing him instantly. The supposed "shooter" was just a large group of spiders in a human costume, maneuvering it like a large puppet. The gunshot was a blank, meant to fool the world into thinking a secret group of assassins called the "Black Hand" had carried out the assassination. This started a chain of events that led up to World War I. I know the truth.

Spiders caused World War I.

Edited by DR SHRUBBERY! (see edit history)
pheonix561 likes this

Posted

those bastards

Posted

I was going to add something until I realized we were citing facts

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I think mosquitos are worse imo

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Cirt.

What have Mosquitos done that was worse than starting World War 1.

Posted

Those long-nosed bastards. They've been collaborating with the spiders for years.

The deal was made in the year 1947 in an abandoned chemical plant somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico. The terms of the deal stated that the spiders would not eat mosquitoes as long as the mosquitoes would inject biological weapons into our bloodstreams.

And that, my friends, is why diseases like Malaria and West Nile Virus exist today.

Posted

WWI ended, Mosquitoes are still ongoing.