i wish i was that clever :<

Posted

I SAID MEOW.

Posted

GROWL ROOOOAAAAAAAAR

Posted

*Breathes fire*

Posted

Hey guys so here's this morning's short films. The first one was one by the same guy who did "The Cat came back" if any of you watched that, and the second one is from that french animation studio who does the student films we all love that you may have seen already.

Posted

Sleeping pattern's suddenly a bit of a wreck.

Sunday I woke up at 2pm, after going to bed at 5am. Stayed up until 2pm on Monday, woke up at 10pm, went to bed at 2am on Tuesday morning, woke up at 2pm on Tuesday, went to bed at 10pm on Tuesday, woke up at 1am on Wednesday morning (aka an hour ago).

Posted

Damn Teto. You need to fix that up!

Posted

I loved this..!

Posted

So I watched 9 today. Apparently the movie got it's start as a short film.

9characterposters.jpg

I really dig the feel of this movie. The post-apocalyptic landscape, the unique character design, the terrifying mechanical beasts...

Cat_Beast_3.jpg

That's just fucking cool.

Posted

That movie made me fall asleep. And then I'd wake up mid movie and fall back asleep. It was pretty shitty.

Posted

i had a friend that was p obsessed with it. she was a little crazy, though. it wasnt her only crack addiction, though.

i never got around to seeing it, but it didnt look that bad. well, i dont actually have a clue what its about, but the design looked alright.

reminds me that i never saw despicable me. that one looked daw. :<

Posted

I watched that move and built like, ten million bionicles that day.

That movie inspires me you could say. :P

Posted

I loved the movie, back when I saw it. I especially loved the character design and overall feel of the movie. 

And Despicable Me is probably one of my favorite movies in this decade. Like seriously Chimetails go watch it. 

And totally unrelated, but nearly had a heart attack while taking my dog for her evening walk. I normally quite enjoy taking walks at night; nice and cool, and on clear nights the sky is lovely. Heck, even saw a few shooting stars tonight. Anyways, was walking the dog, do-dee-do, when for some reason I start feeling like I'm being followed even though I know I'm not. So, was a bit paranoid and creeped out. And then as I'm walking back home something next to one of my neighbors' house makes the same puppying noise as the radio in Silent Hill 2 when it goes bat-crazy because something's about to lay some kill on your face. Most likely Pyramid Head. I swear my heart skipped a beat. So yeah, had a gamer moment there. 

Posted

Yesterday, this girl, 6 or 7 years old, got hit by a car while chasing a dog across the street. It happened downhill from my house. I think she died or something.