Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Those are both good (seen before so that's why I'm quick to reply ok)

Pheo have you ever seen La Maison en Petits Cubes. I feel like you have? Or I might have sent it to you.

Posted

Those are both good (seen before so that's why I'm quick to reply ok)

Pheo have you ever seen La Maison en Petits Cubes. I feel like you have? Or I might have sent it to you.

UH TETO UHHHH

Also, remember that sad short story about the guy living in a tower that was surrounded by a flood, windwaker style? And he dives down through the tower and remembers his life up until that point, and how much he loved his deceased wife? We watched that one too. I'm not posting it because I know we had a thread about it.

Yes I have seen it I just couldn't remember the name of the film but you're the one who showed it to me and we watched that this morning and everyone was sad lol

By the way, a little while ago I mentioned there was a short film that was by one of the guys who worked on ren and stimpy, and I just found it so here it is:

Posted

Also, my roommate is moving out he just told me, so I get the room to myself for the rest of the semester :D

Also how do I turn smilies back off

Posted

Greece

grease

:D

Posted

UH TETO UHHHH

Yes I have seen it I just couldn't remember the name of the film but you're the one who showed it to me and we watched that this morning and everyone was sad lol

I read "tower surrounded by flood" and thought "haven't heard of it", because I hadn't thought of it as a tower. I kind of just envisioned 

Destruction_of_Isengard_-_Day_After.jpg

Posted

tumblr_mhf588cWbo1qft31ko1_500.jpg

The Cheerios didn’t have any marsh mellows so i fixed it.

Posted

Oh, I gotcha. Yeah, I think maybe I could have described it better. But I really liked rewatching that film, I thought the houses on top of houses and water flooding everywhere was a great metaphor for how his world shrinks as he gets older.

Edit: Ninja'd, yes hello phanny thats a healthy breakfast

Posted

VITAMIN D'S NUTS!!

Posted

Me

Posted

Croc I saw you wanted to lose weight a lot and I thought you might really like to know this???

tumblr_mcuuisaqhA1rbbxbro1_500.gif

I already drink a lot of water daily you have no idea. D;

Also you can eat as many bananas, pears, grapes, celery sticks, tomatoes, spinach leaves, turnips, green beans, etc. as you want and you will still lose weight. The only caveats are:

1. You can't eat any meat. 

2. You can't drink sugary soft drinks (such as soda, fruit juice, and sweet tea)

3. You have to drink water. As much as pheo posted about.

If you follow that, you will lose weight. The reason this works is because fruits and vegetables are full of fiber and low in calories. If you eat whole, raw fruits and veggies you will become full rather quickly. For example, 1 banana has ~100 calories. In order to eat a full day's worth of calories, you'd have to eat 20 bananas! That's a lot of bananas in one sitting. Most people will be full after 3 or 4. 

For a meal, have 1 banana, 1 apple, a handful of grapes, 1 tomato, as many celery sticks as you want, and as much spinach as you want. Have about 4-6 meals a day.

You will lose a lot of weight that way. 

If you can't go without meat, buy those individual deli slices of turkey or chicken and limit yourself to 2 slices a meal. Fish is also a good source of protein and healthy fats, but you have to make sure the fish is baked or grilled. Go for salmon, tuna, or tilapia. Also buy assorted non-salted nuts at the store (they come in individual size packs of 250 calories) and those will give you good fats. 

If you can manage this for a long period of time, while also increasing your exercise, you'll be well on your way to tip-top shape.

I'll take this into account, but right now... I want to be able to control my portions with normal food. I think it's a thing of will power to me right now. I need to develop that before I'd set myself into a difficult vegetarian diet from the looks of that, aye? I've got to learn self-control... :J

Also, I stopped drinking sugary drinks (except for Gatorade once in a while) so soda and juice are no concern, I drink a lotta water and I go for walks regularly. :J

Posted

So I'm going to start writing fanfiction. Stop me now. Please.

My first one will be Homestuck and at the request of a friend it will be centered around a shipping of Kanaya and Terezi, because puppy you Skyler{Not phanny} is awesome.

Oh god i can't believe I'm doing this.

Posted

lol writing bad fanfiction is great tbh

writing legit fanfiction is fun as well, no matter how it turns out

I might write more sometime as well

Posted

tumblr_lwo5hubtyW1qbzof1o1_500.png

nobody will ever understand me like you do webkinz

pheonix561 and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

I think I'm the oldest most prominent member of this site that has never had a mod position

Not complaining just observing

Posted

and for that we are all thankful. can't keep feeding that whole "king pheo" delusion you know?