Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I bet giant squid are aliens.

Posted

they cant be because aliens arent real

Posted

Pictures do not always depict reality. This one doesn't.

Posted

Really though I'm fascinated by the idea of what kind of ecosystems exist on other life-bearing planets.

Posted

There are non because they don't exist

Teto likes this

Posted

Meanwhile, at Zako today.

Posted

The mauseleum is qlso a lonely place. BUT I GOT SANDWHICHES! SAAAANDWHICHEEEES

Posted

Guys I built myself a fancy new computer

I've had the parts since like Tuesday but I've had to clean off my desk and I was really lazy about it

But I buckled down Friday and just got everything done. So now that I've got my ~$1500 computer set up, I'll almost definitely frequent here more often. And I can probably leave Skype open unless I'm gonna play something online because our internet speeds still suck and Skype eats bandwidth like nothing else, other than maybe the PS3.

But yeah, I'll be having a blast with this awesome computer. My GPU has 3 fans :D

Posted

Yesterday I hooked up my N64. I've been playing soooo much Mario Party 3. I want to play Banjo-Kazooie, but can't find it. :( Maybe I'll buy some games for it. It still works like I bought it yesterday.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

*in b4 "whrere hav yu beeen?"*

Yeah i hooked up my ps3 controller to my computer to play N64 emulations recently. 64 was pretty great but that original controller was ew in retrospect. Which is why Gamecube is the current champ of all systems in my mind.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted (edited)

EDIT: Responding to old things herderpderp 

Edited by Sawoobie (see edit history)

Posted

*in b4 "whrere hav yu beeen?"*

Yeah i hooked up my ps3 controller to my computer to play N64 emulations recently. 64 was pretty great but that original controller was ew in retrospect. Which is why Gamecube is the current champ of all systems in my mind.

If you mean me, I actually came back a month ago... I think it was month Idk.

I do agree with the controller. I have to use the gray one with 3... I don't even know what to call those things... uh 3 ends because I don't like the feel of the one ended ones... You know what picture time!

I use this:

N64-controller-white.jpg

I can't use this:

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-64-Wired-Controller/dp/B002J44BXW/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1394485526&sr=8-8&keywords=N64+controller

I couldn't find an image for that one.

Anyway, the only games I found that I want to play for it is Gex 64, Mario Party 2 and 3 because, as much as I love the first one, it's not worth losing my hand over control stick spinning, Mario Kart 64, and Pokemon Puzzle League. I found Super Mario 64 DS, but I played that game to death. This is why I need more games lol.

Posted

yeah the one you use the official Nintendo 64 Controller. those other ones are knock offs.

Posted

Oh. I thought that one was a knock off. Besides the fact I didn't notice the large "Nintendo" across the top until now, I've just heard people complain about the 3 sides, when really it's more comfortable than the knock off, but whatever I guess. I will say that you're right and the Gamecube controller is superior to the rest.

Of course I feel the best feeling controller of all is the Xbox 360 controller. It just feels right on the hands and all the buttons are easily reachable without it feeling too awkward. The only thing preventing the GC controller from the number one spot is the X and Y buttons. I know where they are, but they still feel awkward at time.