Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thinking Teenage Intercourse is "Normal"

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Lonely teenage boy seeking comfort, please respond.

Posted

14/f/aus looking for fun

Posted

I'm sorry, but "consinquences" made me lol.

I say it's up to the individual to decide when they're ready to have sex. Use protection until you're ready to have kids, especially if you don't know much about your partner's history. I knew people who had sex in high school, but I never so much as had a first kiss until I was out of school.

I was almost 18 when my first boyfriend tried to pressure me into having sex. I refused, and we broke up on account of it. Sometimes guys don't get that if a girl says "no", it means "stop". My first time was about a year later with someone I felt ready with. That one didn't work out, but I'm glad I did it with him anyway.

Posted

well, it also has to do with the consequences never being the same.

Also why are you afraid of sex?

I don't know but whenever I think about it I just get groosed out mybe it is because guy pee out of there

but I have been reading sex books and stuff to try to overcome my fear because I do want to have kids (after I am married of curse)

Posted

Ohgodimscaredofwomenbecausebabiescomeoutofthere.

We have two functions for our penis, and they are kept separate. Think of it like a switch. When one is being used the other is unable to be used. It's been blocked off. K?

Posted

Yeah. It's like, whenever the dude isn't peeing you aren't gonna see/smell/feel pee, especially if he has an erection. That's how a penis works. When a guy has an erection, it becomes really hard to pee and really easy to cum.

Sorry I had to give you a sex ed class on a Zelda forum :/

Posted

Yeah.

I was once a little freaked out about sex once I heard it was painful, but after more Sex Ed classes I got more used to the idea and was comfortable with it. Still, not having it until I am married and/or committed and prepared. xD

However, I have not surpassed my decision on having children ever since I was 7. Labor (and the carriage alone over the duration of quite the number of months) looks painful, and quite possibly the most painful thing I'll ever experience. I mean as much as I would like to have the kid, the idea of the pain just puts me off so much. I wouldn't really love to adopt either though, so I'm at a bit of a crossroads I guess.

But oh well, best to not worry about things that won't happen for a long, long time.

Posted

Nowadays you can have a pain free labor (ask the doctor for it is optional)

Posted

Honestly, Eka, I can't speak for every mother, and I certainly can't speak for women on how childbirth feels. But from what I've observed, most mothers forget all about the pain when they get to hold the baby in their hands. And yeah, like GoC said, you can have a..."virtually" pain-free birthing.

Posted

You can!?

Posted

Yeah, I heard from my culinary teacher that right when women give birth their brains release powerful endorphins all throughout their bodies so they forget all the pain and misery this baby just caused her, caused over the past nine or so months, will cause in the next lifetime, and subsequently keep her from hurling it against a wall.

Posted

XDD Em... interesting information, there. xD

And mm... that's true. I could always take relaxants and such and pretty much be close to dozing off: the pain will certainly be less intense. Of course that would probably mean that I'd need a C section, which is more dangerous for the birthing of the infant or so I'm told.

Posted

^ I was born through C-section.

But idk I can honestly say that I want sex really badly. Problem is, I don't know how to go about getting it or who to get it from, or what. Like if I just have sex to have sex, I don't want to do that to a girl I could care about. I couldn't do that to a girl I'd care about. I don't like the whole getting in her pants thing.

Posted

GoC, don't be afraid of a pissing penis when YOU have a bleeding vagina!

Posted

That's so true.