Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help concerning yet another girl.

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Or maybe she is tired of being with slutty girls.

By sluts, I mean anyone who "dates" somebody just 'cause, and without any actual emotional attachment to the person.

Posted

Am I the only who doesn't understand why this forum seems to have an obligation to hate on Puck?

It's kinda... weird.

Posted

Maybe she's just annoying?

Posted

Maybe she's just annoying?

Hmm. I know she isn't the best speller in the world, and she has posted some pretty weird topics, but... Neh. I don't know. She's never seemed annoying, as such. (Haters gonna hate, I suppose.)

Posted

I actually didn't notice her until now. Then again I've been away since like July.

Posted

She necro-posts on topics from 2006

Her posts have awful grammar and spelling

Her post are just obnoxious overall

Her topics are really, rally, lame

She doesn't listen to reason unless it's easy to accept

That being said, I don't hate her or feel any malice towards her- I just wish she'd try a little harder.

Posted

I truly hate the font she is using.

Posted

That's just petty :/

Posted

It's the only thing I dislike. I don't hate her for it.

Posted

I truly hate the font she is using.

I don't like serif fonts in general, to be honest. They're a bit meh.

And PHero, you make some good points, and I totally agree with you on the whole "try a bit harder" stuff... but you have to admit, the trolling of Puck is pretty evident (even when it's supposed to subtle). Not that I'm biased for or against it in anyway, you know.

Posted

I also despise that font. It's just like she is trying to be different for the sake of being different, not because she herself is legit different.

As for the trolling, I probably wouldn't partake in it if it wasn't so easy. If she put any effort into anything on this forum, then I'd think twice about doing it. Especially since I'm such a shitty troll, I'd probably give up if she wasn't such easy game. In this case, she is reaping what she sows.\

Also, her signature, "Normality is my arch enemy." makes me angry. It's as though people who are able to conform with society are against her. I'm not saying everyone should conform, but some people are content with being part of a group, and that's okay. (In fact, now that I have a consistent group of friends, I think it's great.)

Posted

I've been gone for a few weeks and I've re-read all the things you guys have posted about me, positive or negative. First off, the reason I use this font is that typing in Times New Roman is what I'm used to. I've done it on every single paper I've ever written and since other font types exist and this is one of them I feel it's ok for me to use it. Like I've siad before, If you don't want someone to do something, get rid of the option to do it. But if all of you really hate it that much than I'll try to stop (Not like it'll be easy.) also about all the things Ph said: stop talking a bout those offenses as if I'm still doing them. I don't necro-post anymore, I'm trying to work on my spelling, and not all of my topics are lame. I mean, it's not like I'm trying to offend you guys of piss you off, it's just that I have so little human interaction on any given day that sometimes it's hard for anything to come out right.

Posted

The second quote in your sig bugs me. Mainly because you credit it to "Unknown," and it's such a stupid quote that I'd think the only reason you'd have it in your sig is if you knew the person that said it.

I'll hold her down while you kick her in the nuts guys.

Posted

You are all kinda being mean to Puck; could you please stop that?

Puck, I rather like the font and you should keep it. Why fall to peer pressure?

About the sig., I have seen many books and poems at my school libary that its author was either Anonymous (for poems) or Unkown (books). So who knows mybe a priest wrote that and did not want to get scolded so didn't sign his name.

"Normality is my arch enemy" could be change into "Cliches are my nemesis" so not to offend anyone.

Her spelling isn't too bad, you can still tell what it is supposed to mean.

So please don't be so mean to her, ok? If you must be mean to someone because of spelling/grammer, then be mean to me not her.

Posted

You are all kinda being mean to Puck; could you please stop that?

No

Puck, I rather like the font and you should keep it. Why fall to peer pressure?

Peer pressure has nothing to do with anything.

About the sig., I have seen many books and poems at my school libary that its author was either Anonymous (for poems) or Unkown (books). So who knows mybe a priest wrote that and did not want to get scolded so didn't sign his name.

Dear lord you cannot be for real

"Normality is my arch enemy" could be change into "Cliches are my nemesis" so not to offend anyone.

Man, I don't even have anything to say about this

Her spelling isn't too bad, you can still tell what it is supposed to mean.

Your reasoning is, to say the least, why the U.S. is made up of a bunch of idiots

"So please don't be so mean to her, ok? If you must be mean to someone because of spelling/grammer, then be mean to me not her."

We are.