GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

LL

Sorry, but he has been just trying to put blame on other people rather than defend himself, he did this a lot when he was wolf

Plus his jumping the gun on people, and arguing about proved townies is just annoying

(also my magic cap is able to kill, would that make me a wolf, no, would chimeys mis-info cap make her a wolf, no, would removing someone from the game cap make them a wolf, no (plus knuck's makes since with his jailer ability and the wolves did attack him AFTER he was revived))

Posted

Alternative idea: Lynch LL as we can get there fairly quickly. Sideli day kills Knuckle since I still find him suspicious and this makes the idea seem good for people suspicious of Knuckle. Basically we just get two suspicious people out of the way (and if they're wolves then its obvious.)

Posted

Why would the wolves try to kill there own?

Posted

Well he might just want to make himself seem really townish by leading a lynch on a wolf that was probably going to happen but I guess that isn't a very strong point.

Alternative plan B: Sideli day kills Knuckle, if Knuckle is town then we proceed with LL lynch, if Knuckle is a wolf then we don't lynch LL. The plan isn't great but it's all I got.

Posted

knuck's makes since with his jailer ability and the wolves did attack him AFTER he was revived

When did Knuckle get attacked?

Posted

Yesterday, I protected him and was informed that he was attacked by a wolf

Posted

Why would the wolves try to kill there own?

Well he might just want to make himself seem really townish by leading a lynch on a wolf that was probably going to happen but I guess that isn't a very strong point.

Alternative plan B: Sideli day kills Knuckle,

If Knuckle is town

A) We proceed with LL lynch.

If Knuckle flips wolf then Pheonix uses the seer potion on LL and reports his findings. Then

(Assuming Pheonix sees wolf)

A) We lynch LL and judging by his alignment determine Pheonix's alignment.

(Assuming Pheonix sees town)

A) I create an additional seer potion and give it to someone trusted to seer Pheonix. Depending on his flip we can judge the truthfulness of his reading.

B: We wait a day or whatever and if Pheonix doesn't prove his ability we lynch LL. If he does prove his ability then we ignore LL.

C) We end up lynching Pheonix for some reason and again use his alignment to judge the truthfulness of reading.

Posted

i wanna know who knuckle jailed last night, from his own mouth. for the giggles.

problems we have so far:

LL:

has generally been dodgy, and eager to lynch anyone, for any reason, whether he believes it or not. however, this is also how he behaves if hes town. i noticed when he was a wolf, though, that hed "conveniently" forget things about other players and try to start a lynch on them. think FM. in this case, it was his first seering, and without a reference point to know if he was nuts or not, or trying to see if FM was acting scummy, which he wasnt, really, LL tried to start a lynch on him.

also, ive been waiting for LL to say something i dont know, as far as alignments. rather than take my word on FM, he re-seered FM, even though everyones through whining about me and my reality-screwing was a good indicator i was telling the truth. Rika thought she killed everyone that night, etc etc. by the time LL seered FM the first time, FM was solidly in the town column for me. by the time LL re-seered him, it was nothing but painfully redundant, and imo, a huge waste of a seering.

Knuckle:

if LL really is the seer, then Knuckle blocked the freaking seer the night he was supposed to seer pheo. of course, this is assuming LL is actually a seer.

think on this:

rikas demons werent injured last night, LL claims to have been blocked, Knuckle says hes still got his jailing powers, and there was no nightkill last night.

id rather see a day-kill on LL, so if knuckle is still town, we dont waste him in the process. also, knuckle, if we dont kill you, do not use your charged ability again, town loses way too much info from it, namely, useful posts/observations and alignments.

actually, at this point i think knuckle is most likely still town. Retract.

id say to daykill LL, and then lynch me, if we dont have any more leads.

Posted

Um, guys?

Okay I'm done joking around lol.

Also only true claim is weather control, just to clarify.

Also, I think I've decided on LL.

Posted

I think you can just switch LL and Knuckle on my plan and it will still work.

Edit: Wait what god darn it I wanted to do this

Posted

Except after Knuckle kills people, there's no way to discern their alignments.

Posted

thats why were hoping for teto to do the kill. its with weather, so i would assume their alignments would get revealed.

Teto: can you do something large and flashy? if someones gonna get taken out, do it in style and all that <3

Posted

gaaaaaaaah

here, have a wrench in the plan

So I learned that [FM] is Malfactor, which is red. And the wolf alignment, I assume. His name is Heart. His avatar is the red orb on the spiky stick. He is a curse-crafting dinosaur or something. His ability says that he can cast an effect on someone (it's vague) and then says when he reaches magical capacity, he can trace the source of the ailment (i have no idea what this means)

Over the past two nights, I've been dispelling taboos, that's why I've been telling people to thank me. It's not that amazing, I'm just asking people to thank me, although it might've actually be hurting them if it was a good taboo. Anyway, none of that matters, because I used my magic capacity to track the source of a curse put on Nabe by Darkhorse777. Although, it says that I put the curse on him but, then it says that it was put on him by Darkhorse777? This is why I'm confused.

Also, if anyone's watched You are Umasou, you know exactly what alignment I am if you read LL's post.

-Mufn

Umasou is a pink dinosaur, and LL was dropping a lot of awfully specific crap there. nobody do anything.

*especially dont kill LL

Knuckle, why did you jail LL and erase Cas? im curious as hell on this one.

also, even though knucks abilities didnt change, his role picture did. linkprow was revived, but his remained the same.

Posted

gaaaaaaaah

here, have a wrench in the plan

Umasou is a pink dinosaur, and LL was dropping a lot of awfully specific crap there. nobody do anything.

*especially dont kill LL

Knuckle, why did you jail LL and erase Cas? im curious as hell on this one.

also, even though knucks abilities didnt change, his role picture did. linkprow was revived, but his remained the same.

How does this information interfere with the plan?

Edit: LL, Cirt wasn't revived, she subbed in.

Posted

How does this information interfere with the plan?

in that LL drops way too much info to be making shit up. also, when i was rereading, FM didnt drop his role until after LLs attack, and had generally been afk/vague up until that point.

im still backreading to tweak up my notes before deciding who would make a good seering/whatever, but atm, knuck looks the most suspicious. i really REALLY dont like that his picture changed.

pictures for reference again

_________Aethix__T1G_____Chimetals

__FM?_____???___LL?________CB_____Knuck ver 2?

ammonsa?_teto?_Linkprow______???_______Rika

__Cirt____Linox___Nabe______Sayuri______Pheo?

__GMP____???__Chase__Cirtster Neighbor

Fq6vr.png

Not pictured:

Knuckle ver 1

Cascade (middle, she was the heart spatula)

People i cant really guess at with the remaining wtf picture factor:

1) brodongo

11) Ganondorf333

21) Kafflox

Edit: I was confused. Did cirt do the the reviving or was she revived? I know that she did get subbed in, too.

she was subbed-in only, and died immediately.