GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

this is his picture from his lynch, it matches the one on the first page.

J4mWH.png

also, it had come up a while back of "why is it that picture?" and its a joke by saha--linkprows role is overpowered, just like how bella is a mary sue character.

Posted

in that LL drops way too much info to be making shit up. also, when i was rereading, FM didnt drop his role until after LLs attack, and had generally been afk/vague up until that point.

im still backreading to tweak up my notes before deciding who would make a good seering/whatever, but atm, knuck looks the most suspicious. i really REALLY dont like that his picture changed.

We can still have Sideli day kill Knuckle at least. I guess we can not kill LL even if Knuckle flips town and then proceed with the rest of the plan. (I think)

Maybe Rika could explain her Meeyat demon thing? She said that she needed a person to summon him. I'm not necessarily trying to cast suspicion on Rika, I just am wondering if a similar thing happened with Knuckle? He died, but then he comes back with a changed picture.

@Linkprow, was your picture changed when you were revived?

No it's still my picture's dead version.

Posted

just to be safe, id recommend not reviving people, Linkprow. maybe its only a slight chance, maybe its another form of a broken role, in that its a broken pro-wolf ability to balance out your broken pro-town ability, and maybe it was a one-time-only thing, but id say to leave the reviving to whoever revived you.

just in case.

Posted

Yeah I wasn't planning on it

Posted

thats why were hoping for teto to do the kill. its with weather, so i would assume their alignments would get revealed.

Teto: can you do something large and flashy? if someones gonna get taken out, do it in style and all that <3

only true claim is weather control

Oh, and Knuckle

Posted

I thought he meant out of the ones he had just listed.

Vote for Knuckle people

Posted

ok, figured i should make a quick list of how everyone seems to stand atm, and everyone can base whatever night actions they want off of it.

1) brodongo--nature related, vague, idk. people think hes twown, though im not sure why, myself.

3) pheonix561--wonky role, but could go either way. he says he can do anything tonight, right? if he brings back a town, specifically with a niiiiiice anti-wolf power, or even just an interesting power, hed be less questionable.

5) Fierce Muffin--needs a better ability :<

7) Ammonsa--townish...? my only issue is that the role in werewolf werewolf related to her was a wolf role. specifically, it was a witch that used love potions. however, the potions induced the use of a players secondary ability, and so far the only thing ammonsa has done to other players is turn them off. though pheo was turned off the night i flipped reality, so he might have actually been turned on.

8) Rika Code--doctor, not much to see here.

9) darkLinkofHryule88--too detailed in his seering to be lying, i think.

10) Sideli--herpaderp ability, interfered with brodongos ability with rain, once.

11) Ganondorf333--the only reason id seer him is to check my ability, and if he really is an indie.

13) Aethix--if hes a wolf, sahas a genius.

14) CaptinBenny--too random, too last-minute a role, possibly a force of nature given her werewolf werewolf counterpart, but idk.

16) DarkHorse777--announced indie by the GM, nothing to see here.

17) Chimetals--if youve got a revival and no one to use it on, im right here. just saiyan.

20) Knuckle Killed Night 2, Revived Night 4--picture changed, acting sketchy, even if hes town, hes been acting p pro-wolf. and we dont need that.

21) Kafflox--has said basically nothing, i know nothing about their ability or targets or anything really. hell, i know less than i know about brodongo, and thats saying something.

22) Linkprow Lynched Day 5, Revived Night 7--still a broken role with the same picture, im good.

dead people (aka people pheo could revive in faith)

2) That1guy Killed Night 6--this would be funny.

4) Cirt Killed Night 4--i think she knows all of our roles....? aka unrevivable.

6) Sayuri Lynched Day 7--theres a do not revive order here

12) Linox Killed Night 2--subbed in for another player

15) Nabeshin Lynched Day 6--would also be funny, but a revived jester? i dont even

18) your Cirtster neighbor Killed Night 5--same as cirt

19) Grandmaster Phoenix Lynched Day 1--uh....

*EDIT* added spoiler tags so it wasnt as obnoxious to look at

also, i thought tetos thing was out of the stuff he listed as well, otherwise i dont think he would have asked who i wanted dead via his action. also, he never claimed a charge ability prior to day-kill.

Posted

For some of your avatar referencing needs

ACdB8.png

Knuckle has been revived Linox has subbed.

Posted

you saved the original picture?

the one currently on the front, for reference:

_________Aethix__T1G_____Chimetals

__FM?_____???___LL?________CB_____Knuck ver 2?

ammonsa?_teto?_Linkprow______???_______Rika

__Cirt____Linox___Nabe______Sayuri______Pheo?

__GMP____???__Chase__Cirtster Neighbor

Fq6vr.png

Not pictured:

Knuckle ver 1

Cascade (middle, she was the heart spatula)

People i cant really guess at with the remaining wtf picture factor:

1) brodongo

11) Ganondorf333

21) Kafflox

either sahas been tweaking shit, or thereve been a lot of changes, brb.

Posted

It's not the original it's at post 699 I think. At that point Knuckle had been revived and Linox had subbed in for Kaffles. It isn't great but it's the best I could find and I thought it might help.

ACdB8.png

Posted

I just wanted to be the best heart spatula :^(

I'm convinced Werewolf is out to get me, I always get the short end of the stick IN SOME WAY haha. :<

Posted

ok, i tried putting the two together....

awaorwolf2.png

sorry that its tiny and fuzzy :<

question marks are me guessing at pictures, again, correct me if im wrong.

i noticed that when people died, saha went and redid their pictures to incorporate red Xs, and of those revived, linkprows kept the X, and knuck dropped his Xs. Chases also changed when he won, but that was due to, you know, winning.

Posted

Yes I'm the heart

Posted

ok, I never jailed anyone after I was revived. The only Night action I completed was my erasure of cascade, who I thought was suspicious.

Really, how do you guys know I didn't do you a favor by erasing a wolf?

Posted

Um, guys?

Oh, sorry. I meant my only true claim from those couple of posts where I claimed pretty much every ability. Didn't make that very clear I admit.

I can still day kill. It stops my night action though, just saying. So no fun weather the next day.

My magic meter also takes a day to recharge. So I could actually make this day kill thing every second day.

In retrospect we might have been done by now if I'd started doing this earlier. Would have been much more overbearing too when people didn't know it was me. And then I would have been lynched :B

thats why were hoping for teto to do the kill. its with weather, so i would assume their alignments would get revealed.

Teto: can you do something large and flashy? if someones gonna get taken out, do it in style and all that <3

Yeah, I could do that I think <: I'm able to bring freddie mercury back to life in statue form so I could probably do this too.

Just tell me who I'm supposed to be killing and whatnot.

ok, i tried putting the two together....

awaorwolf2.png

sorry that its tiny and fuzzy :<

question marks are me guessing at pictures, again, correct me if im wrong.

i noticed that when people died, saha went and redid their pictures to incorporate red Xs, and of those revived, linkprows kept the X, and knuck dropped his Xs. Chases also changed when he won, but that was due to, you know, winning.

I'm the yellow circle, not the shining sun.

If CB is the silver circle, do you think there could be some connection between us?

By the way it's going I guess we're going to lynch Knuckle?