Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Minecraft Server

99 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe, or just a whole bunch of sleepless nights, which was how I used to play Minecraft.

Posted

Also, I will not be leading a faction. If there is a faction called DAGANNY(!), I will not be leading it, but I will be part of it.

Right, well, it will probably be left to Ammonsa, then.

Also by grasslands I meant planes, in biome speak.

Posted

fPVba.jpg???

Posted

Yeah it's led by me, Ganny is our lawmaker.

Posted

I think DAGANNY should be TAGS, since that's like the only word our names spell as an acronym lol.

I will draw up a map idea.

Also, trees shouldn't be a defining factor for one of the biomes, because you can grow trees even if they're scarce. Like five seedlings drop from one baby tree. You can't grow ore.

Posted

I think DAGANNY should be TAGS, since that's like the only word our names spell as an acronym lol.

I hope you know that I'll still call it DAGANNY(!). We all need to take note of how obstinate I am.

Posted

O93Gl.png

I think it would be good if we were both deprived of trees. Maybe an oasis somewhere in the center we have to fight over or deforest. But I think this is a good concept. Gold is practically worthless, except for making rails. So maybe one side would have a lot of things useful for technology, as in coal, gold, and redstone, whereas the left side has all the iron and diamonds. I think that would be pretty balanced. To make sure the left trades with the right, we also have all the coal.

Central mountain range, just so someone doesn't make an orbital missile launcher.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I wanna be in a tundra :D

Posted

Also, Ganny, what abounced STAG? I think it sounds pretty fetching. ;D

Posted

I think the ores should just be mixed into that middle area. Like you never know what you are gonna dig up. i think it'll make the game more risky or chance worthy or something.

Posted

Also, Ganny, what abounced STAG? I think it sounds pretty fetching. ;D

We already know my feelings on this.

Posted

Anyway I think one side having all the coal would be a clever idea, because both sides are low on trees, but they can still be burned to smelt things. So one faction is able to smelt things still, but they really want coal, so they still trade.

Posted

Charcoal.

Posted

Let it be known that the DAGANNY(!) faction is mostly the STAG faction. We will have a stag related crest and everything.

Posted

This sounds like a hoot and a half. I'm considering joining too, if that's okay.