LGBTQIA

107 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh god I hate Otherkin so much and I've only known about them for a few weeks.

Posted (edited)

I went to school with a guy who truly believed he was a dragon waiting to be set free from his human body

Also I think he was bi

Edited by Dark_One (see edit history)
Chimetals and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Oh god I hate Otherkin so much and I've only known about them for a few weeks.

shhhhh, pheos a bearrrrrrrrr

Cascade likes this

Posted

UH, I'M NOT AN OTHERKIN GUYS, I'M AN ACTUAL BEAR KING TRAPPED IN A HUMANS, AND THE SECOND YOU ALL START HELPING ME GET BACK INTO MY REAL BODY THE SOONER I DECIDE THE HUMAN RACE NEED NOT BE AT WAR WITH MY KINSMEN

this was my 10,600th post

Posted

I went to school in puppying fifth grade with an otherkin wolf.

She was a bitch by the way.

pheonix561 and Chimetals like this

Posted

Fifth grade is too young to figure out you're anything.

Posted

That's why I italicized it. 

puppying.

Fifth.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I'm a monochromicorn irl

Not even otherkin

An actual monochromicorn

I did wonder if Otherkin would be mentioned in this though, and not really surprised you guys don't go with it. I'm not sure if I hate it much at all really. Like I really don't believe in it, but whatever. I'll not piss all over it though, I don't feel strongly enough for or against anything to fall out with people over it.

Posted

I did wonder if Otherkin would be mentioned in this though, and not really surprised you guys don't go with it. I'm not sure if I hate it much at all really. Like I really don't believe in it, but whatever. I'll not piss all over it though, I don't feel strongly enough for or against anything to fall out with people over it.

To me, it's not the actual thing that the person calls themselves. I personally don't care. But when it crosses the line where the person expects special treatment from me that I'll be bothered by it. Or when they're militantly and totally insane.

Yeah, pretty much this. Like when you see furries campaigning for furry rights. Like, what. I don't think I've ever seen or heard of any furries being oppressed.

Posted

I went to school with a girl who was dating a tiger-dragon. But no the worst part was she was dating a girl tiger-dragon. LESBO ALERT!

Also i am for serious about being an otherkin

Posted

well what are you then

Posted

The only reason I dislike otherkin is because uninformed people like conflating otherkin and transgender people (in an attempt to discredit trans people as being absurd, usually). Some otherkin people try to latch on to the trans community to try to legitimize themselves, but in truth there's barely any similarity there at all. You can be born with a female brain, you cant be born with a tiger's. Its just a fantasy.

Ugh.

Cascade likes this

Posted

well what are you then

Velociraptor

tumblr_mfba5wkz2t1qft31ko1_1280.jpg

Posted

Maybe

Posted

I don't actually hate otherkin. I just hated that specific one.

They're actually alright. I mean, I used to pretend I was a tiger/cat a lot, I imagine it's just that but with actual belief in there or something.

Everything that I see that's sincere always makes me sound like an ignorant tool to myself.