The Merry Marvel Marching Society

1978 posts in this topic

Posted

New Warriors #1 was pretty cool. I'll deff keep reading.

Comic-New-Warriors.jpg

Posted

It has been announced that The Marvel Cinematic Universe tv series on Netflix will be filmed in New York. The titles (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Powerman & Iron Fist,) which feature heroes who operate in Hells kitchen will run for a combined 60 episodes and will culminate in the team up series "The Defenders".

Posted

It has been announced today that the long awaited (by some) trailer for the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot will be shown before Captain America The Winter Soldier. 

Posted

there is gonna be a Marvel Prime Time Special on ABC on March 18th. It'll feature footage from Cap 2, Guardians, and even Avengers 2! Dont miss it!!

Posted

there is gonna be a Marvel Prime Time Special on ABC on March 18th. It'll feature footage from Cap 2, Guardians, and even Avengers 2! Dont miss it!!

Great, two days before my surgery!

Posted

good close up of GG's face. Looks pretty cray. I like it.

Dane-DeHaan_Green-Goblin-Amazing-Spiderm

Posted

God forbid they do this.....

green_goblin2.jpg

Posted

I unno. I feel like a mask is really hard to pull off like that. I know they did some tests of them for the Rami films before going with "Mecha Goblin" but these days, a lot of Actors dont even want to wear masks. They want everyone too actually see their acting. 

Basically, the mask has pros and cons, and since they arent using it, at least they did a good job without it imo. but we'll see. 

Posted

This isn't Marvel but it's nonetheless cool. The CW has just revealed a first look at the costume of The Flash from the upcoming Arrow spinoff. Actor Grant Gustin who appeared in two episodes of Arrow as Barry Allen will continue his role in the series.

NewFlashCostume.jpg?itok=9thFSFsn

Posted

Is it just me or does DC dominate the TV while Marvel is superior in the movie theater.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Is it just me or does DC dominate the TV while Marvel is superior in the movie theater.

No, it's not just you. DC has Arrow and the upcoming The Flash as well as Gotham PD and John Constantine the Hellblazer. But Marvel is trying, the second half of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is picking up not to mention the Netflix series I mentioned before. 

There are some people who think Arrow and The Flash should be folded into the DC Cinematic Universe (which so far is only Man of Steel) to bolster the roster for the proposed Justice League film. 

Posted

All I know is people are kind of lukewarm on S.H.I.E.L.D. but hyped about everything DC ever put out on TV since I was a kid (Justice League and Teen Titans cartoons, Batman's animated series). Granted I'm kind of pitting one marvel show against all of DC but really I think anything marvel puts out on the television isn't gonna make them better than DC at TV production anytime soon.

Posted

No it's true. That Sheild show is awful. But this Netflix series looks promising.

The recent Avengers: earths mightiest heroes cartoon was puppying great though! Not to mention the 90's X-men cartoon and a lot of people loved x-men evolution too.

Posted

Oh gosh I forgot about x-men and Spiderman shows :o

They were both great, I caught both at the tail end of my cartoon watching phase but they were quite memorable.

Posted

Oh yeah Spider-Man too. I have the first 3 volumes of X-Men on DVD (i think there are 5 total) that ive been casually watching.